Author Topic: Suggestion for Berries  (Read 2078 times)

MrBaconaneggs

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -7
  • The Baconator
Suggestion for Berries
« on: August 06, 2013, 06:29:20 pm »
Hello everyone!

Well I was thinking today, and I came up with a good idea.

These berries are a really nice idea I like them they remind me of gems in World of Warcraft.

In World of Warcraft gems are used in the same way giving weapons, armor, and items bonus stats. but in WoW, when you take a gem off the item, you lose it making you have to get a new one. This makes not only an economy but makes it a rarer and better item.

I think we should make it so when you take a berry off your item you lose the berry because how it currently is say I have one of each of the twenty different berries, all I need to do is take it off one items place on another. Which seems a bit pointless, if you lose them it will make an economy and make it a better item.

This is my suggestion and would hope to see it implemented.
"Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."  - Giovanni

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: Suggestion for Berries
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 06:46:09 pm »
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 06:50:02 pm »
Are you taking into account that USING the berry removes it?

Juuuuuuust like Pokemon.

Noooooot like World of Warcraft.

MrBaconaneggs

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -7
  • The Baconator
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 06:52:39 pm »
I understand, but I still think if you put it on the item and it isn't used you should still lose it, just my opinion but I don't know

"Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."  - Giovanni

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 07:57:14 pm »
I understand, but I still think if you put it on the item and it isn't used you should still lose it, just my opinion but I don't know

Just like taking your EXP SHARE from a Pokémon suddenly makes that EXP SHARE disappear. Same goes for any other item.