Author Topic: Making the server more like the game!  (Read 1950 times)

Reshiramax

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
Making the server more like the game!
« on: August 12, 2013, 05:14:48 pm »
As you might know the server is just the pokemon map and somewhat types of battles                                                                    1.Pokemon Battle themes
As you know this server has no music but maybe you can use a server resource pack and make it so a jukebox will play a song and witht he resource pack you can make that song the pokemon battle theme :S
2. Saving
Sometimes i want to make a place to stay, i know you can just do /home after setting a home but Maybe you can only use that for the wild warps and do /save for pokemon world
3.Rpg Style
When you get into a "battle" its just normal mineraft fighting but then you could make it rpg so when you fight a mob the chat says "What will you do!" and then you either select the following using commands /Fight /Bag /Run
Untill Pokemon get implemented [or something like pokemon] there will be no /Pokemon
Check my other idea of how to make pokemon in the game! Its been edited and will countune for a while so check it weekly
because thats the update time

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Making the server more like the game!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 05:46:49 pm »
Nice ideas, but here are a few things I'd like to point out.

1. We have a resource pack that plays music
2. Most Pokčcenters have beds, kinda like saving.
3. We are getting a pixelmon server in a week or two and I don't think this idea would be popular with PvP and PvE'ers.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Reshiramax

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 05:09:19 pm »
:( i cant ever join the server ever again... if the pixelmon server goes up!

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 05:20:44 pm »
The pixelmon server is a second server, this on will stay up.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve