Author Topic: FateandDestiny1  (Read 2667 times)

Jimmyziga

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -7
  • hi
FateandDestiny1
« on: March 02, 2014, 01:01:39 pm »
Ok... where to start about this...
1. I would like FateandDestiny1 to accept the gym challenges next time and not make an excuse to every single player that wants to challenge him.
2. FateandDestiny1 never accepted my challenges when he was celadon leader, right now... he has had this "broken arm" for like 6 months.
3. FateandDestiny1 owes Me, Cammanduh and many more players about 5K...
4. He lies on almost every excuse that he can't battle because he is in MineChat and after a while he is walking around spawn -_-
I would really like an admin to force FateandDestiny to battle me so players can stop bothering me about not having the badge legitely and all about this broken arm crap...  :rant:

Ad...

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
Re: FateandDestiny1
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 03:09:04 pm »
do you have proof
and why does he owe so many people 5K

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 05:25:23 pm »
Okay so its not 5k but 500$, also, i've challenged Fate about 5 times, made it to the course each time, and only got one battle, and the battle was really laggy for me. Also, he says he has a broken arm, but hes been saying it for about 5 months, so i highly think he's lying.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 06:58:51 pm »
Broken Bones do take awhile to heal depending on the spot he broke it on.
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 08:37:17 pm »
Why are you bringing this problem up again? And I haven't had any challenges for a long time now. I've been asking pika and cam if they want to rechallenge. Cam complains about how it's impossible to kill me in my gym because of my coal rule. He says that he doesn't want to rechallenge because of that. Pika says that my gym is impossible and doesn't want to do the course. It's not my fault if they don't want to challenge. Give solid proof that I've rejected a challenge before my cast came off. When 1ce told me to get a co, I got one. I'm still accepting challenges. Broken arms tend to break for at least 6 weeks. Mine's special since I broke both a wrist bone and my ultra went to about a 30 degree angle bent and will not heal easily. Even so, I've accepted every challange. And the cast came off last week.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 09:41:49 pm »
And do you have have proof of me denying your challenges and leaving the game after the time of 1ce's warning? Having a witness is not enough evidence.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 10:48:48 pm »
Well actually only if he leaves during if you DQ it has to be a valid reason like Fate's broken arm which as lucas said do take a long while to heal my sprained thumb took like 2 months to heal. Also So technically it's not a DQ it's bypassing rules for an irl situation so therefor Fate owes nothing
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

raymondt99

• Dragon Tamer
  • Friendliness: 21
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 01:00:24 am »
Jimmy why do you want 500$ so bad? Can someone just lock it up i'll pay 500$

Check this link out :) http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

Add me on league of legends:Golem101
I  Main Fiora ,thresh, And Hecarim <3

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 10:05:07 am »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 10:36:41 am »
Lol a forum can't access your local computer files (indicated by the C:/Users/Gavin/... ) you need to upload that file somewhere first.

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 10:37:33 am »
I mean... I'm ok if he has a broken arm but he hasn't found a co-leader like in... how much time??? 2 months maybe? and not only this but "He can't do gym battles because of his broken arm" but he can fight with other players, can't he? When he was celadon leader he always created an excuse to prevent a challenger to get to the arena... This includes DQ'ing for stupid reasons, Saying "I have to go bye" (doesn't even pay the 500$) or stuff like that... I think that if I have a broken arm and I can't fight, They could take my gym leader rank until it is healed since I'd have no use of being a gym leader since I can't fight... I also broke my arm between the time when rockittt turned into my co-leader and I didn't start to bitch about it. I think I didn't tell anyone :/ Did i?
I already have a co, it's Draco. And as I said, I accepted the gm challenge after 1ce told me that I must accept all challenges even with my broken arm. If you have evidence that I have denied a challenge between that time and now, I will resign my post.
- Blackthorn leader.