Author Topic: Admin meeting May 1673481rd  (Read 1108 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
The following mods have been removed from their positions, due to performance or other factors. It is not meant to insult or offend, and nothing is to be assumed based on this action.
Ali_Abdi
Omastar

Mcmmo stats will not be reset any time soon. Drop the subject.
Screenshots will be accepted for restorations.

Donator World will be Buildable only if you're AceDonator or higher. Only MasterDonators will get Creative Mode in it.

Warmonger_2 and ArchieSalt are both unbanned owing to the new terms of unbanishment.
Those new terms are as follows:
Before you are banned, you will be jailed.
While you are in jail, an Admin will speak to you about your infraction.
If there is no defense or believable proof that you didn't break the rules, you will be given a choice.
You will either choose banishment, or you will agree to be assigned to a particular section of an in-progress region.
This is a form of community service to get unpunished.
The service will be determined by the severity of the infraction, and the amount of offenses in the past.
Griefing can be undone with LogBlock, don't worry about our current regions.
Warmonger_2 and ArchieSalt will retain their positions as Head Builders as long as they wish.

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: Admin meeting May 1673481rd
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 12:37:21 am »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:22:50 pm »
MasterDonators will lose their planned Magic Spells. It's taken forever, none of us are working on it, and we came up with something else to replace it, effective as soon as I post this.

MasterDonators will get 2x multipliers on their mcmmo experience, from all sources.

Change to unban rules: due to the fact that some people suck at building, we are allowing a new method of unbanishment, easier on all parties involved.
You may now pay in donated dollars, $5 to the pokemon server's PayPal account, via the Donate button on our forum index page. Each unban will add $5 to the cost of your return. This will not be added to your Donation status on the server, nor will it get you any perks similar to it, except a return to the server.

After the 5 Admins present voted to ban ArchieSalt, we were going to do it because it passed. However, Zombiedood spoke up and asked for a special case be made:
Zombiedood now has complete control over ArchieSalt and his future on the server. Further details will come from him.
Zombie's control will extend beyond any previous rules, written or otherwise.
0 mcmmo stats, no record of donation, no ability to return to donation status, or rank beyond trainer, with no permissions except to /spawn.
He will have no record of previously existing on the server, including money, home-sets, possessions or inventory
any proof of him being a nuisance, especially interrupting something that isn't his business, will give him no further chances with the server, and will get him erased from any contact with us (including forums and test servers)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:26:50 pm by 1cec0ld »

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 11:33:19 pm »
Sounds good. Sorry for missing, I told someone, I forget who, that I wouldn't be able to go. But now that it's summer I'll make them all :D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: