Author Topic: Night's mansion?!  (Read 1236 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Night's mansion?!
« on: May 27, 2012, 05:39:41 pm »
So I was in TS when some people told me about Night's mansion. It's in the wild which is fine but it's regioned. How is this fair? Night is not an admin, why is he getting this special treatment of a home?

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
Re: Night's mansion?!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:18:50 am »
Ill shed blood for Night, if asked. I'd give mine freely,  its 100% regiond safe and untouchable. If we are going to start with this it wont end well. Night Bleed for this place and dedicated more then almost ANY of us can even come close to. And I dont even wanna hear shit like if we let night we should let Ish do w/e he wants. Theres a MASSIVE difference in the people, the dedication, and the Server progression. So I say this should die here before we start tearing into ea other over who we favor and who we dont.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 09:40:05 am »
I'm just confused because I thought we said we wanted to end favoritism. I do not deny the fact that Night did amazing things for our server. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy as much as anyone. But we've said that we don't want to allow favoritism to interfere into our server anymore since a while back. To say this is not favoritism is just stupid, it is. Blatant. Is it bad favoritism, not so much as to what is the normal thing. But it's still favoritism and if you guys want Night to keep his position, at least make it lawful and ON THE DOWN LOW. Like VIROS, he doesn't have a huge fucking house in the wild. He builds them for people for events. So people don't complain about him. But you're flaunting Night's OP. Does he deserve it, yes. But does it affect the server, yes. And before you say "FUCK THOSE PEOPLE, NIGHT IS BETTER", no. I'm tired of that bullshit. As long as Night is moddest with his OP, let it by. But huge ass things like this are unacceptable. If you want him to live in your house and just not tell people too many people, fine. But when people start to complain about favoritism, it's too much, no matter WHO it is.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 04:36:53 pm »
Can he move it underground so its less noticeable and tell people we removed it  :haha:

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 04:48:12 pm »
A-Okay with me.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 10:19:47 pm »
It's in the sky. People don't look up and you can not see it from the ground.

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 10:27:29 pm »
It's not in the sky, it's on a HUGE cobblestone boulder thing. People pillar up to it AND it has a rollercoaster leading up to it.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 11:10:02 pm »
IT. Has. EVOLVED!

Nightroado

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 1015
  • Legendary
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 02:30:09 am »
I thought this was a joke thread at first, then I saw it was by Paradox and I lol'd.

The cube on the top is my home.  The giant tower of cobble is a mob spawner/collector.  The collector has stopped working for shit so I really dun care about it. The cube was way in the air, under side colored with light wool in order to prevent detection.  But then you guys hired like 8 mods and they'd tp to me or other people visiting me aka admin and then they would explore the place.  I even found a warp, which I deleted, that someone had made for easy access into my protected home.

At that point, things were fucked. So I went balls to the wall in opening up my home and building the mob spawner since stealth was no longer an option.

I was actually going to make the spawner/collector public, but I was told no since it was illegitimate.  So it's in a second region and entry is set to denied.

I can move the cube, but it'd be cool if I could get access to the nether or something and freely dick around in there.  Anyways, lemme finish updating myself with the forum and restoring mcmmo stuffs then I'll move it.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 02:36:14 am by Nightroado »
[url

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 05:03:18 pm »
Can he move in w/ zombie in the end? Ironically fitting considering his employment here  :haha:

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: