Author Topic: Peeps treating me like admin.  (Read 1033 times)

Nightroado

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 1015
  • Legendary
Hey, just a heads up.

Pnut kept begging me to restore his stats.  I explained to him that I got a database error and could not restore them. I told him he'd have to talk to someone like 1ce or rigby.  I had even posted prior to this conversation. He still kept begging for a while.  Meanwhile alex was begging me to come work on zombie's gym since I have world edit.

At first I was nice about it, but I admit I got a bit nasty as they wouldn't drop it while I had a line of four people challenging my gym.  I told them I am not admin and that I help where I want to out of kindness, not duty.  And if they demand I act like an admin, I would never help them.

So alex sent zombiedood a nasty mail about me.  Then challenged my gym and he had a great time, lol.  Apparently he expects Zombie to "do" something about me, but I told him it's not gonna play out that way.

Anywho, whether I choose to help or not, I believe alex should have understood I was swamped and should have at least waited.  Pnut dropped the subject after I got tired of repeating myself and told him off a bit.  A couple others bugged me for admin stuff too like a VIP room, but I said no and it was quickly dropped.

I am not mad at anyone nor wish anything done to anyone.  If someone could just say "Hey, he's not admin"  to Pnut and alex, I would have your babehs.
Thanks for hearing me out.
[url

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Re: Peeps treating me like admin.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 05:43:10 pm »
If you do get a request for admin crap (especially stuff that can be done without the user online, eg. VIP rooms) could you send me a mail about it, or post here?
Idc bout worldedit or stats, but stuff like VIP rooms is important to me, and can be done without user online, I just need to know who it is.

Nightroado

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 1015
  • Legendary
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 09:21:29 pm »
Bg is asking me for a sign to be fixed in his gym.
[url

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 09:44:28 pm »
Bg is asking me for a sign to be fixed in his gym.

Good thing he resigned as leader, now i dont have to do it

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: