Author Topic: HEADS UP  (Read 1478 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
HEADS UP
« on: December 17, 2012, 02:13:07 am »
Not sure how important this is, but I want yall to know just in the small event that anything does happen.
This user has been banned from the forum, also.

CamboDahRambo

First Pokemon Given
    Tameness: +0/-1
    [Rare Candy] [Put in PC]
        View Profile
        Email
        Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #7 on: Today at 01:09:59 AM »

Add Multi Quote
    Modify
    Remove
    Split Topic

Last time I remembered you needed permission to host and use the name of "pokemon",so I'll be glad to help you guys brush up on a little history lesson.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/copyright/

http://www.pokemon.com/us/terms-of-use/#PGLTOU

So basically you guys have conflicted with the copyright laws for the franchise of Pokemon by using its name without Permission and are Exploiting Money over the internet.

Also Dont worry,I already reported your websites,and server address to the Administration of the Legal Notice branch of Pokemon With photos of  all of your Staff names and the Owner of this server that has been making money from minor's over the internet using Copyrighted Material,Thanks for the long run guys,Hopefully this Shitty Server is shut down by next week.

Too bad things have to change now....

Ad...

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
Re: HEADS UP
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 04:47:56 am »
Not sure how important this is, but I want yall to know just in the small event that anything does happen.
This user has been banned from the forum, also.

Some points.

• It's 'Pokémon' not Pokemon
  • The Pokemon Server is in no way related or associated with: Gamefreak, Creatures, Warner Brothers, Nintendo of America, Nintendo of Japan, 4 Kids Entertainment, Wizards of the Coast or any other company that owns rights to Pokémon.
  • Furthermore, Pokémon, all 649 Pokémon names, all Pokémon images, and related names used are copyright: Gamefreak, Nintendo of America, Nintendo of Japan, Creatures and it's respected owners. National syndication rights of Pokémon are owned by Warner Brothers. 
  • Also, this is a fan project, and the Pokémon Company looks up to these kinds of things, it promotes pokemon, through another game.
  • We aren't using any Pokémon pictures.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: