Author Topic: 2 things  (Read 1415 times)

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
2 things
« on: January 17, 2013, 08:12:34 pm »
Ok so my break tonight happens to be at 9 so I should be able to get on ts for at least some of the meeting, however incase I am unable to make it I have 1 point I can think of I would like to bring up. Trial mods, which may be solely their admins responsibility, I believe there should be discussion before promoting anyone to full time mod. Full time mod has always been something we've had to agree on and frankly I don't think any admin should log in to be surprised by a new full time mod. Ali I've noticed you seem to get defensive about this kind of stuff but I assure you this isn't a shot at you and frankly I have no problems with Archie I think he'll be a fine mod but I do stand to my point here and I can honestly say some of these trials I would not want as full mod
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: 2 things
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 08:12:56 pm »
Sorry for typos I'm on my phone
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 08:55:42 pm »
I was also going to bring that same point up, no worries.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 12:37:55 am »
Got it bro, fair enough.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: