Author Topic: .  (Read 1678 times)

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« on: February 19, 2013, 02:38:04 am »
Yooo sorry I've been inactive lately this weekend I went on vacation again this weekend. I go to California a lot with my youth group and I'm going again in 3 weeks. Anyways, I logged on today and found that I didn't have ANY permissions... So yeah.

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Re: .
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 03:10:12 am »
Why is this the first anyone is hearing about this, even though you've been asked where you have been
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 12:56:51 pm »
The last time I disappeared I texted Paradox saying that my computer was broken. The reason why I texted him was because he was the one who PMed me on the forums.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 03:12:12 pm »
That text you sent me was almost two weeks ago. You've literally been gone for half of month without telling us. You told me your computer was broken and that you "should be getting it back by Monday at the latest". That Monday was more than a week ago...

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 03:55:25 pm »
That monday was last week and this weekend I went on vacation to LA for my Youth Group gathering.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 11:10:20 pm »
That doesn't change the fact you went inactive for weeks with no effort to tell anyone even though you had multiple ways to
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2013, 12:23:17 am »
That's very true, and it's completely my bad. I thought that by now the whole vacation thing was pretty clear considering I went to LA every other weekend. If I do get re-instated which I have a high intrest in then I'll make it clear when I'm going on leave.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: