Author Topic: Topics to bring up at next admin meeting...  (Read 1365 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Like I've said of the last week, I'm gonna be gone from Thursday to Sunday. So here's a list of things I want to bring up at the admin meeting. These are my raw notes so they may not make a lot of sense or be detailed at all. But I talked to Mio about this already so she knows the specifics about which topic means, so she'll be presenting this in my place :D

1. proposal for login messages: Puts name in [ ] when they log in log out so we know who they are
2. move pokemon online to a diferent gym
3. opichu's mart is fucked up (Violet city?)
4. can you challenge the elite right after you leave from it? (Kanto to Johto; Kanto to Kanto; Johto to Kanto; Johto to Johto)
5. flying in elite fghts???? (Good to bad...)
6. suggeston : you can only fly a certain height (Or get rid of flying all together)
7. donator status are different than in files, should be uniform
8. replacing daily voting money with a different incentive (TM,HM,region access, ect.?)

You will also be able to text me during the admin meeting if you want. Just can't talk or listen there. And if you want to talk to me about any of these topics prior to me leaving, I'll happily elaborate on anything.

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
1. proposal for login messages: Puts name in [ ] when they log in log out so we know who they are
2. move pokemon online to a diferent gym
3. opichu's mart is fucked up (Violet city?)
4. can you challenge the elite right after you leave from it? (Kanto to Johto; Kanto to Kanto; Johto to Kanto; Johto to Johto)
5. flying in elite fghts???? (Good to bad...)
6. suggeston : you can only fly a certain height (Or get rid of flying all together)
7. donator status are different than in files, should be uniform
8. replacing daily voting money with a different incentive (TM,HM,region access, ect.?)

1. Addressed, and you should notice it if you log in a of about 2 days ago
2. Fine by me, I don't care any way it's put.
3. You mean because it has no basement or something else?
4. Yeah, we need to solidify these rules, same -> same is definitely 1 week wait, but we never defined same -> different leagues.
5. They can't do damage while in the air, but they can take damage from accurate shooters. The only exploit I've been able to find revolves around poison potion bombs, because those do affect the target on the ground, regardless of fly status of the thrower.
6. What's the reason for this? Why care how high they can go? And I think there is a limit that regular players can't pass... Not quite sure tbh.
7. Lol you want them all renamed? /pex user paradox group set cooltrainer?
8. 150 bucks never killed anyone, and newbies need an early source of income while getting raped by mobs.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:27:30 pm by 1cec0ld »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: