Author Topic: Oddys retarded idea + side note about Archie's perms  (Read 1396 times)

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Ok so people don't like pots, but we agree they're ok, people miss parkour, but it shouldn't be in gyms, and we need to fix the economy. So what if we disabled the nether set up a warp to buy potion materials for stupid high prices(10k/single ingredient?) and set up a crazy course you had to go through to get to said signs. While also flagging the region to allow pvpers but block the following commands, tpahere, sethome, fly, and block use of endear pearls if possible. (Maybe allow fly since it was a big donation and shit would still be expensive) this idea is prob gonna be shot down harder than hitler trying to get it in with Anne frank but I think it'd be cool and solve a couple previously mentioned things.

Sidenote: Archie's mod and donator perms wee conflicting so I set him to master donator and added individual mod perms if you see he is missing anything this is why please just add them to him.
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Ad...

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
working 3-11 this week wont be at meeting will be available for texts ill post anything i want to bring up in here
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
I like the idea except for Parkour. It's irrelevant to the task and personally I don't like Parkour. I think we can reestablish Parkour somehow but not through this way.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
Gaining Facebook activity/likes by offering special deals and making fun posts only visible to fans (example: anyone who donates and enters a "fan only" code inf donation details recieves... Say 5 dollars towards any donation, 10 dollars to any donation over 50; trivia, first correct answer wins a prize on the server; random other Pokemon/minecraft humor just so we have activity in between the other stuff)these are just eay thoughts it thata the genrr idea, Facebook is free advertising get ppl to like and be active on it their friends will see and could come check out the server, discounted donations wouldn't be too often but I feel that will be the main thing to draw our players to the page, and when shit goes on sale people want to buy it so I believe it would actually increase our donation revenue

Brought this up to 1ce at the last meeting but it was just him and I so I'd like this revisited
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 08:18:55 pm by oddy »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: