Author Topic: Click this link and you too can win 10,000 dollars right now! Click Click Click!  (Read 3477 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Not spam i promise, I just couldnt think of a topic

I need para or someone to outline the money penalty thing for me too, i dont remember the exacts except a 2% was in there and a 50k was in there, and I don't remember the return on the killer's end either. Pl0x and ty

Also, mio and oddy are the 2 that I don't recall if we've talked to yall about the new health system yet.
Long story short, we are implementing berries, and right now the "Activate on 10% pokemon health" are activating at 1 player heart, which isnt much time for anything to happen for the player, as most of yall know from pvp. If we did raise the health cap, I'd propose 20 or 25 hearts, it would activate at 2 or 2.5 hearts which is more time to actually use the bonus.
Para talked to some players about it, and they suggested it would scale on mob kills. So say youve just joined, you have 10 hearts. You're lucas with 5K mob kills and you have the full 40/50 hearts.
Exact numbers/scale unknown right now, but still a good idea in my opinion. Please give input on this and the above query. Thank you

Ad...

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
Not bad at all, so the hearts are respective to the amount of mob kills you have?
Impressive.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
Mcmmo makes it hard enough for new players to compete a health adbantage would be too much
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Edit: I also realize that this will unbalance mob damage too.
So my proposal there would be to strengthen mobs as well, in a range.
So each zombie who now has 10 hp would spawn with 10-30 hp randomly. Probably with more of a tendency toward the lower numbers since we'd have more players with low kill counts.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
New vs Old players, That always has been a problem, and one I need to think more about solving.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
New vs Old players, That always has been a problem, and one I need to think more about solving.
this adds to the problem unfortunately and I am 100% against it in its current form
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Okay, for oddy to understand how the money will work, it's like Warwick's q except instead of the highested, it picks the lowest.

To recap, everytime you are killed, two integers are formed. A default one is called moneyCap which is equal to 50k. The second integer is called percentMoney which is formed by (YourBalance*.02) + (500*AmountOfBadges). What we do is compare moneyCap to percentMoney and whatever is the lesser number is the amount of money you lose. So the max amount of money anyone can lose is 50k. 75% of the money you lose is given to the killer and 25% is given back to the server.

So, here's an example. I have 45,000 dollars and 4 badges. I get killed. 2% of 45k is 900 and 4 badges is 2k. So what's less, 2.9k or 50k. 2.9k. So you you lose 2.9k and the killer gets 2.175 of that money.

The numbers we can play with. That's the concept though.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
oddy was ok with the money when we talked about it, its the health system he doesnt like, and i see why.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
oddy was ok with the money when we talked about it, its the health system he doesnt like, and i see why.
noone explained this money system to me
and i was against money rewards

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
I will quote my original stand point on this
regardless of what way you look at it you will have people getting minimal money for a kill and losing crap loads when they get killed, also one of the main thing people strive for when they start is a house, that noob just trying to save 5k will be really disheartened when he keeps dying and losing money and will discourage many people from becoming part of the community. On top of that for those of you who hate vanish potion users and disarmers, imagine all the people who would just sit looking for last hits and clean up crews.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: