PvP Server > Server Positions

Im back (yay?)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Noivern:

--- Quote from: WaffleDoc on September 21, 2015, 08:56:56 pm ---Go on IRC, ice is always on, and Tene and I usually chat daily.  Also before you ask I am not back, I am just on the forums, and IRC often.

--- End quote ---
All he does is blow the admins on irc so don't go there

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: Noivern on September 22, 2015, 09:25:54 pm ---All he does is blow the admins on irc so don't go there

--- End quote ---
No, I mainly bitch while I am in the middle of school, and Tene talks about all the new anime she is starting.  Though conversations usually become fun when 1ce walks in on us with our (metaphorical) pants down.

Either way I still have been slowly tracking down the life of Tene.  However so far I know more about her 3 house mates, then her herself...  Also she could not spot sarcasm from a mile away, even when you put it in quotation marks -.-.

Warmonger_2:
I believe you missed the point on the sarcasm... Just sayin  :D

WaffleDoc:

--- Quote from: Warmonger_2 on September 28, 2015, 07:11:24 pm ---I believe you missed the point on the sarcasm... Just sayin  :D

--- End quote ---
If you think I am oblivious to social context try Tene... What the fuck is in that head of hers?

Tenebrae:

--- Quote from: WaffleDoc on September 28, 2015, 07:30:15 pm ---If you think I am oblivious to social context try Tene... What the fuck is in that head of hers?

--- End quote ---

Its a human head.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version