5 (45.5%)
Add more rage.
3 (27.3%)
Too deep.
1 (9.1%)
It's okay...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: House issues and reports.  (Read 7941 times)

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Re: House issues and reports.
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2014, 06:51:21 pm »
We tried to breed but it doesnt breed in a city lol
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Ad...

edders1234

• Entering Viridian Forest
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2014, 06:52:41 pm »
As for you gavi, you're a kid who wants money, not like pika though pika tries to earn his money, no.. You get fueled by money, if I have something of value you try to ass-lick me or anyone else to get it, which never works, that's why the best way to get to killed is to lure you with money. Trying to be some hard-nut who listens to rap, yet aint grown his first pubic hair, that's why no one takes you seriously gavi, you're like a the shadow of everyone else.

edders1234

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2014, 06:53:27 pm »
You didn't need to try to steal my horse I know too well they don't breed in cities, I could of simply done it myself, but you peasants wanted to steal them.

edders1234

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2014, 06:55:37 pm »
Look at you lot trying to be clever, and now you're paying the price, scum, I'll have you know that I am a reasonable person, but you have pissed me off, and I could easily wipe that little smirk look off your face, you are all crying blaming others and maybe one of you grow some bollocks and tell me who's idea it was.

FateandDestiny1

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -17
  • Cleadon Leader, Pokefan.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2014, 07:07:21 pm »
Look at you lot trying to be clever, and now you're paying the price, scum, I'll have you know that I am a reasonable person, but you have pissed me off, and I could easily wipe that little smirk look off your face, you are all crying blaming others and maybe one of you grow some bollocks and tell me who's idea it was.
Ok I was afk for a bit so now I'm rejoining this conversation.
A reasonable person doesn't start cussing off at others. You're going on that we're doing something wrong when we technically haven't broken any rules. You're getting pissed off for the wrong reasons. Alright? Just because you think you're so much better than everyone else because you know how to speak grammatically doesn't make you any different from other people. You're telling us how we are blaming others even though you're the one who posted this thread blaming us. You think we care if you're pissed off? Most people would unless you get pissed off for the wrong reasons. It was everyone's idea. You're telling us to grow balls? We got them. Why don't you grow some balls and find solid evidence that we actually broke a rules. Stealing horses is a rule? Is going into your house while you say "Let's have a party" against the rules?
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.
- saw duck look at Tene's panties lol.

edders1234

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2014, 07:10:10 pm »
I think if you look at the picture, it shows you stealing the horse with gavi standing on the pressure plate, as you can see in the picture you're tinted red FateandDestiny which shows you were trying to go through a gap too big, which is you trying to take the horse outside.

Anyway this was fun, night, I will be check on this tomorrow or if my Ipod stops spamming me with mail saying you have replied. :)

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2014, 07:12:33 pm »
Well actually edd we did try to breed it but also fate is right now you're just throwing slurs at us which is really unneccessary dude.
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Gavi

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -5
  • Blast Burn!
    • pokemonserver.net/forum
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2014, 07:14:18 pm »
Of course I'm in the shadows, I am black. Your trying to turn this around an piss on our backs. As for you, little eddy, you should be more serious cause you sir, are turning delirious.

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2014, 07:14:19 pm »
I think if you look at the picture, it shows you stealing the horse with gavi standing on the pressure plate, as you can see in the picture you're tinted red FateandDestiny which shows you were trying to go through a gap too big, which is you trying to take the horse outside.

Anyway this was fun, night, I will be check on this tomorrow or if my Ipod stops spamming me with mail saying you have replied. :)
Where in the rules does it say you can't steal a horse? If you can tell me that, I will submit and accept any punishment.
- one of the three people who got all kanto badges before reaching over 250 stats in a combat level.
- Blackthorn leader.

FateandDestiny1

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2014, 07:15:12 pm »
Prod got his horse stolen. He didn't give a shit. So why do you?
- Blackthorn leader.

jibbyfunk

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2014, 07:18:06 pm »

So you made this post just for fun? You truly are a troll and you truly are not worthy. Good night, may you rest in pieces.  :pray:

edders1234

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 07:22:31 pm »
Firstly, I don't know why you broken into my house without concent (apart from Raymond) try to make me place two pressure plates, get on my horses, steal them without my concent, take them away to bredd them, when you could of just asked me. I smell fear of rejection because you thought I wouldn't let you breed my horses.

Secondly fate I wanted to have some fun tonight and arguing and doing this really made me laugh with my friends on skype seeing you guys cry when I blew it out of reasoning.

And let's be frank, you done it because you were thinking I wouldnt breed my horses.

edders1234

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 07:23:55 pm »
Cry me a river jibbyfunk, trolling isn't unusual on this server.

jibbyfunk

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -6
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 07:29:00 pm »
It is not physically possible to cry a river, first of all. Second, just because trolling is common doesn't mean it is okay. Okay? Okay.

Oh, and here is a quote from 1ce from earlier today that was directed at you.
To be honest, I think your attitude suggests you shouldn't play here.

edders1234

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2014, 07:33:52 pm »
Do you think I care what people think of me? Maybe if people weren't dickheads on the server when I first joined I wouldn't of been bitter.