Author Topic: Im not new, its just Me  (Read 2529 times)

Noivern

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
Im not new, its just Me
« on: April 21, 2013, 11:22:32 pm »
Well guys, I started in late 2012 and have been going on and off for months. My first gym battle was against emolga in vermilion city. I was wrecked. Then things started looking up. I bought a small house in saffron, I beat rotebrotobias, and even beat barn. Then there was this little spot where a bunch of slimes spawned and I eped over there. I trained there for days. Then it all went to crap. Idraco killed me. I was really fed up at that point so I raged. So I recently rejoined the server era. Pre b_rad champ. I timed out so i lost a ton of stuff. So I start for square one with a shit ton of sword stats. Then I went on to beat every gym except anon's. Tactic lent me som money and I bought my self a big house in goldenrod city. So I put myself to work creating the biggest mob room ever. Then I clenched my teeth and rose my swords to 700. I also recently put 50 $ into the sever ans became a pokemanic. Then, a few people were wondering why I didt try to be a gym leader. So after about 2 weeks, I became tcanton233's co in pewter city. So just keep your sights high and hope for the best. Maybe something will emerge.

Ad...

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
Re: Im not new, its just Me
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 07:21:56 am »
How big is your mob arena? I'm running a 40x40 room, and it just isn't spawning enough for me, so I have been pushing a wall back. I think I am about 40x43-44 now?

Noivern

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 2
Re: Im not new, its just Me
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 10:58:22 am »
I do not know the exact measurements but it is quite a room. It consists of over half of goldenrod. The bigger the room the better