Author Topic: Limit on challenges  (Read 5283 times)

CKDavid

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
Re: Limit on challenges
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 03:58:43 pm »
This is exactly why I'm not a Kanto leader right now. I'm waiting for Johto to open to go out for gym leader status because in Johto you'll only get like five challenges a day.  :p

Ad...

Tactic

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 12:15:55 am »
WOW I mean wow realy people it was just a sugestion and tactic i know you want this job so don't go pullin that on me.
As I have mentioned before I do not want the pewter gym. I want to be a co of an experienced player and I will be.

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 03:08:50 am »
believe me, i know what it feels like, i still am an optimist though XD

LuckyLucario99

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Wow 7 critical hits in a row! What a LuckyLucario!
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 09:37:38 pm »
A few days ago during parms competition for his co zan told me he wanted to be gym leader so bad that he wanted me to drop out of the competition. now he is constantly complaining about all the challenges. I mean like EVERY time he is on and gets more than 4 challenges he is complaining about it. If u don't like all the challenges just quit, what did you think gym leader would be like?
  or [url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/n

Rigby

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2012, 09:41:24 pm »
I think Zan meants like TOTAL challenges/day... like they can stop doing stuff after they accept x amount of challenges that day.

zan1312

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2012, 10:12:47 pm »
Thank you rigby at least one person understands what I mean so like after you have had 20challenges or something of that sort you can do something else like go join the build team get resources anything.

LuckyLucario99

• Cool Trainer
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Wow 7 critical hits in a row! What a LuckyLucario!
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2012, 09:59:55 am »
Zan I knew what you meant from the beginning I'm just saying in the games I highly doubt that a gym leader would reject someones challenge and also we all live in different time zones so for zan it might be like 8:00 p.m. and he'll have done 20 challenges but, for me it might be only 7:00 a.m. so it will be hard for me to get a chance to fight zan.
  or [url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/n

Tactic

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 06:20:26 am »
Zan I knew what you meant from the beginning I'm just saying in the games I highly doubt that a gym leader would reject someones challenge and also we all live in different time zones so for zan it might be like 8:00 p.m. and he'll have done 20 challenges but, for me it might be only 7:00 a.m. so it will be hard for me to get a chance to fight zan.
^  it's not fair for the people who have different time-zones and don't get to challenge you if you limit the challenges.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 07:48:05 am »
Actually, I'm all for gym leader caps but i don't trust you guus enough with that. I know for a fact tou will lie about how many challenges youve had and in te end get away with no challenging. I know the system is really annoying and all but suck it up and do your Job. Maybe on day we will find a better system.

parmaman

• Friendliness: 2
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 01:33:25 pm »
Let's all think here: I think that so many people challenge my gym when I get on is because either they don't know you can do the gym orders however you want, or they don't know where to start and go straight to me and zan's gym. But also players should take a break from challenging gyms to go train, this isn't an excuse either, I did this when I was a trainer. But yeah, maybe if they knew where to start or if they knew they can do the gyms in their on process, it would help. Still though, we get swamped with challenges when we're on, I'm just saying.

Omastar

• PokeFan
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 7
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 07:00:14 pm »
or if they knew they can do the gyms in their on process

There used to be a sign outside pewter gym saying "Gyms can be done in any order"

For some reason, zan1312 replaced useful signs like that with this mindless drivel

So blame your coleader for new people not knowing that they can challenge gyms in any order