Author Topic: PokeItems!  (Read 9177 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
PokeItems!
« on: August 03, 2012, 06:07:46 pm »
Ok, so y'all had a few ideas in the Rigby thread, but I'm looking for more focused stuff.
Item Ideas:
Item ID For said items:
Item effects:

Warning: some things just can't be done. Changing the speed or break speed of a player underwater. Adding custom items, we must use/re-purpose existing ones.

Possible effects could be: a certain type of damage immunity, extra damage to a specific mob type, a potion effect (for a much shorter time than a real potion). Those are just examples. Be creative.

Ad...

TheJordst3r

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -2
  • Yes...It's really me.
Re: PokeItems!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 06:25:26 pm »
Item idea:I stumbled across this thread and instantly thought. Rare candy.

Item Effects:It's obvious that it would increase a certain McMMO level, but the item itself would have to be difficult or impossible to obtain, as to tone down the amount of powerlevelling it can cause. The items themselves do not even have to be an entire level, they could be a set amount of exp per item.

Item ID:The item I had in mind at first were Ghast Tears, but then again only certain people train on ghasts. Diamonds? Although some people can just pull armour out from anywhere whenever they like, But this could drive the price up and make them more wanted and stop people buying ridiculous amounts of the material, also it makes the player decide whether to use the diamond on levelling or gear.

This is my suggestion and I hope you approve. (Please don't reply with some 1ce'y sarcasm).
Hey people. I haven't been on in a while, Minecraft doesn't want me to play it on my current computer. But when I get a new computer, hopefully I'll b

shishkabob97

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 5
  • POPCORN
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 06:35:24 pm »
Item idea:I stumbled across this thread and instantly thought. Rare candy.

Item Effects:It's obvious that it would increase a certain McMMO level, but the item itself would have to be difficult or impossible to obtain, as to tone down the amount of powerlevelling it can cause. The items themselves do not even have to be an entire level, they could be a set amount of exp per item.

Item ID:The item I had in mind at first were Ghast Tears, but then again only certain people train on ghasts. Diamonds? Although some people can just pull armour out from anywhere whenever they like, But this could drive the price up and make them more wanted and stop people buying ridiculous amounts of the material, also it makes the player decide whether to use the diamond on levelling or gear.

This is my suggestion and I hope you approve. (Please don't reply with some 1ce'y sarcasm).

after we update to 1.3 how about emeralds
im too lazy too make one of these :/

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 06:47:01 pm »
Maybe 1-5 enchanted apples in 1.3?

TheJordst3r

• Yes...It's really me.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 06:47:01 pm »
Emeralds would be used for trading, No? People will have chest loads of them. Well the people with the know-how anyways...

*cough* mememememememe *cough*

While on the subject of emeralds 1ce, how would people obtain them? Is the wilderness going to be reset? Or are they going to be able to be purchased from the Pokemarts?
Hey people. I haven't been on in a while, Minecraft doesn't want me to play it on my current computer. But when I get a new computer, hopefully I'll b

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 06:49:44 pm »
As I had mentioned previously and you quite liked it;

Lava Cookie
ID: 357 (cookie duhh)
Effect: Upon eating, extinguishes player if on fire and grants short term fire resistance.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 06:53:36 pm »
Jord, on topic plz. The update will reveal all.

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 07:46:59 pm »

Tier 2 Golden Apples (Golden Blocks around Apple). Hard as shit to get, takes time, effort, and patience to get, and either take alot of mining for the gold or grinding 648 nuggets off of Zombie Pigmen.

TheJordst3r

• Yes...It's really me.
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 10:07:15 pm »
Wow...I just noticed your post count Mario...666. What could this mean?

/Ontopic.
Hm, for one level? Sounds just a LITTLE too hard. If this idea goes ahead that is, would we use the set exp for each item style?

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 10:35:21 pm »

Tier 2 Golden Apples (Golden Blocks around Apple). Hard as shit to get, takes time, effort, and patience to get, and either take alot of mining for the gold or grinding 648 nuggets off of Zombie Pigmen.

Many people will have those apples.

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 04:07:43 pm »
Many people will have those apples?

Remember its 72 gold ingots I can make a few right now but how many people mined alot lately? About no one. Its probably only me and you at this point Tene.
[url

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 04:14:35 pm »
And I may have 6 stacks of gold... :D :p

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 04:19:34 pm »
I wonder how much gold I has...

"Over 90000000 stacks."
[url

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2012, 04:41:21 pm »

"Over 90000000 stacks."

Unless you are a hard core Pigman Grinder, you are a lier good sir.

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2012, 04:41:48 pm »

"Over 90000000 stacks."

Gimme? :D