Author Topic: Age Restrictions  (Read 2570 times)

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
Age Restrictions
« on: January 02, 2013, 04:07:08 pm »
So my idea is called "Age Restrictions".  Since there is some profanity on some topics you can make an age restriction.  This feature can be good to make the server website Kid Friendly.  When you make a new topic you can click a button that says Age R for Age Restriction.  It can say enter age you want for this topic.  You can type 13 for example.  So when you want to go on the topic it says please enter your date of birth and if you are 13 you can proceed if not you must wait 1 day to try again.  So leave feedback on it please!

Ad...

LilacLily

• PokeFan
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: -70
  • Dark dragon and proud of it bicsh
Re: Age Restrictions
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 04:13:48 pm »
I love this idea. good job.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 04:37:16 pm by LilacLily »
Bacon is the ultimate solution to every problem.

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 04:32:26 pm »
thanks

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 04:59:34 pm »
I suggest applying this to the internet and seeing what happens. You'd be better off adding [NSFW] in the title or sticking inappropriate stuff in a spoiler. Otherwise many members would be trying to view the 18+ stuff >.>

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 05:05:04 pm »
I suggest applying this to the internet and seeing what happens. You'd be better off adding [NSFW] in the title or sticking inappropriate stuff in a spoiler. Otherwise many members would be trying to view the 18+ stuff >.>
Well okai.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 07:46:15 pm »
I think in our case, we assume its not kid friendly, and declare a thread to be kid-friendly at the start. That way it can be moderated appropriately, and people who don't want to see those things can have a very limited forum experience and-ya know what that was a bad idea.

Frenzy_Monkey47

• mooooo.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 07:57:04 pm »
I think in our case, we assume its not kid friendly, and declare a thread to be kid-friendly at the start. That way it can be moderated appropriately, and people who don't want to see those things can have a very limited forum experience and-ya know what that was a bad idea.
Ok Im locking topic.