Author Topic: Hey! Wheres my say?  (Read 1640 times)

parmaman

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 2
Hey! Wheres my say?
« on: May 16, 2012, 07:29:54 pm »
This is referring to the Bespinben hacking. (watch 1ce be the first to reply to this) Yeah, he didn't hack, ok? I'm basically making this because a bunch of admins posted replies to the topic bespinben hacked in the same day I posted that topic. Basically I felt annoyed and a bit depressed that I didn't get to post back my thought because ice locked the topic. I'm not saying ice can't lock my topics, I just felt like my imput didn't matter, notice I didn't have any reply to it. And because an admin locked it I can't do anything. This has been on me for a while, and I'm not doing this to offend any of the admins, I'm just saying I think I should've said something so my thoughts wouldn't be bundled up inside me. I'm glad I can get them out, I just hope no body locks the topic so everybody says stuff, and an admin locks it at the last second so I can't say anything about it. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I'd appreciate if this topic wasn't locked so I can refer back to this. Thanks if you don't lock it. (if you do, this would probably happen with the same message again, just with this topic) Just don't want my feelings bundled up inside me with no body to share them with.

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Hey! Wheres my say?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 07:50:13 pm »
This is referring to the Bespinben hacking. (watch 1ce be the first to reply to this) Yeah, he didn't hack, ok? I'm basically making this because a bunch of admins posted replies to the topic bespinben hacked in the same day I posted that topic. Basically I felt annoyed and a bit depressed that I didn't get to post back my thought because 1ce locked the topic. I'm not saying 1ce can't lock my topics, I just felt like my imput didn't matter, notice I didn't have any reply to it. And because an admin locked it I can't do anything. This has been on me for a while, and I'm not doing this to offend any of the admins, I'm just saying I think I should've said something so my thoughts wouldn't be bundled up inside me. I'm glad I can get them out, I just hope no body locks the topic so everybody says stuff, and an admin locks it at the last second so I can't say anything about it. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. I'd appreciate if this topic wasn't locked so I can refer back to this. Thanks if you don't lock it. (if you do, this would probably happen with the same message again, just with this topic) Just don't want my feelings bundled up inside me with no body to share them with.
And I know he's VERY TROLLY and strong but what evidence do you have of him hacking?
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 08:44:07 pm »
Lol Ben is too much of a computer noob to hack  :p
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 11:32:09 pm »
(watch 1ce be the first to reply to this)

For the record: fail.  :finger:

And I locked the topic because there was zero proof of hacking, only complaints of failed trading. The problem was solved, the discussion was void. Unless you had more evidence to supply, in which case I would suggest another topic which would then be merged with that one.
Not posting a semi-related plea for an audience in a Server News topic. I see no demonstration of "server news" in this post, and will proceed to move it with my forum moderator powers to a more appropriate location for this kind of complaint against admin methods.
Because there is still room for discussion on this topic, I won't lock it, unlike the other one which was, again, void and unprovable, and had no further discussion possible to the best of my only human understanding.
Thank you, and good day.

parmaman

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 06:32:21 pm »
Ok, now I understand, I don't care about the hack thing again, whether he did it or not
I just wanted to say: Ok, I'm convinced, he didn't hack, it just felt like he read the msg and tped to spawn, because I didn't think too much of why else he would go. But he didn't hack, and I assumed Ice would be the first to reply because he applies to a lot of my topics. (or any I have seen in general) I felt rejected that the topic was locked, but now I get it. But ice, don't think of this as disrespect, but you don't have to say fail to me and flip me off with a smily face. I thought somebody would feel bad for me, but i'm not surprised. And also, the complaints part doesn't really make sense to the best of my only human understanding, because if I complained, and this website is where people can also post complaints, how could you mention it in the first place?
I want to know, haven't any of you thought someone was hacking and there was no proof? Don't reply in a manner I think is mean, just tell me.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 07:31:47 pm »
If there was no proof, don't make a spam thread about it. Unless you have evidence then may you tell someone. Otherwise msg an Admin about your suspicion

parmaman

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 10:13:30 pm »

If there was no proof, don't make a spam thread about it. Unless you have evidence then may you tell someone. Otherwise msg an Admin about your suspicion   

It's not suppose to be one. It's suppose to state how I felt because I was feeling down that I couldn't get one thought off my chest. I clearly said: He didn't hack
Nobody online is caring enough to just post if they've ever thought someone hacked before and didn't have the evidence to prove it apparently. I thought it would make an interesting comparison.

parmaman

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 10:14:20 pm »
BTW: I realized I failed a quote at the beginning of that.

parmaman

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 10:16:14 pm »
Actually, it's not going to work, I think I'll just make another topic about it in general discussion, or not.