Author Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog  (Read 5669 times)

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Re: Sonic the Hedgehog
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2012, 07:48:07 pm »
I only have Sonic DX: Which is one of my favorite Gamecube Games due to so many perspectives, and Sonic Heroes which is boring shit

Ad...

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 07:33:07 am »
idk sonic heroes was my very first sonic game and that got me into the sonic games but what i dont really get is how with sonic the hedgehog and sonic heroes is how both of them have the main boss of metal sonic and in both games he gets destroyed. but the story lines r suppose to go from 1 game to another my head keeps spinning  :confused:

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 01:24:42 pm »

Metal Sonic's First Appearance was in Sonic CD. He was left on Little Planet after Sonic beat him on Stardust Speedway. One year later, Eggman returned to Little Planet to revive Metal Sonic to basically distract Sonic and Tails from getting involved with the construction of the Death Egg MK II around Little Planet. Metal Sonic was then defeated inside the MK II and is now inactive aboard the Death Egg. Because of his appearance in Knuckle's Chaotixs, which takes place after the events of Sonic 4, he gets revived again and is the same machine that was built in CD.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 08:32:25 pm »
Something interesting, do you think Dark Brotherhood will have a sequel? The ending leaves you with a huge cliffhanger, where Sega/SonicTeam Just decided: "Hey, just leave the game here and make the rest of the conversation about the people that made the game, and then put CREDITS after it" :L

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 05:04:06 am »
dark brother hood was a good game but the ending is kinda stupid (i would spoil it but then idk if there r people reading this that r doing the ending) but they probably wont make a sequel to dark brother hood as it doesn't really have much to offer to the sonic games except for being like a rpg game but it would be awesome  :D
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:08:00 am by hobo4chompy »