Poll

Do you think Text would make a good mod?

Yes, he is swagalicious
Yes
Mabye, if he improves
Eh........
Hes Poopoo

Author Topic: Textile's Moderator application  (Read 2597 times)

textiletrade

• GameFreak
  • Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -2
Textile's Moderator application
« on: September 01, 2013, 03:38:37 am »
I added afew extra questions that i thought were important, but most of the format is from Bacons app :)

How long have you been apart of the Pokemon server community
? Nearly One year now, i joined around september- october last year and had a break for afew months because of school, but ive been back and playing actively for the last few months now.

Real name(Optional): Cameron sharp :)

Male or female? Male :3 i think.....

What country are you from? Australia :)

Tell us abit about you. I am a teenage school student currently in my final year of schooling. Music is a big part of my life at the moment, I am the student head of music at my school so i am heavily involved in musical productions and occasionally teaching. My main instrument is drums but i also play bass guitar and ukulele and i have learnt abit of keyboard and both acoustic and electric guitar. My life basically consist of Minecrafting, My Girlfriend, School, sport, music and occasionally homework. Oh and one more thing, FOOOOOOOOOOD.  I Dont currently have a job so im not that heavily occupied during my spare time but i play drums for my music teacher when he needs me for a gig and i also occasionally help my brother with his catering buisness, working as a kitchen hand. Aswell as music i enjoy chatting with people on skype and being involved in the Poke server community and some of my hobbies include playing soccer( Although i quit doing this recently as it took up alot of time), Fishing, Hanging out with friends, Playing League of legends, minecraft and sometimes if i'm really bored runescape, Cooking, Origami is a something i also enjoy but i don't do it much latley, I'm a very artsy crafty person and i thoroughly enjoy making and creating new things. two of my key values in life are Honesty and fairness, i know it's abit corney and cliche but i've grown up in a good family and it's just something i've grown up with. I hope this give everyone abit of an idea about me :) I just think whenever i know people on the server, i know them as this is Duckox, or as 1cec0ld, i don't know anything really about them or what sort of a person they really are, i think these things are important to know about people so hopefully this encourages people to do the same as i have :)

How old are you?
16, Will be 17 in about 3 weeks though :)

What times are you available?  everyday after school i am avaliable from about 5pm to 10pm, i am in GMT +8 so i'd be active at times when most other mods wouldn't be on the server. I have my final exams in about 1 to 2 months so after those are finished i should be able to be on moderating most of the time.

What plugins do you know? I'm not farmiliar with lots of plugins, But im trying to learn XD

Plugins i can use/am familiar with:
Essentials
QuickHome
WorldEdit

How long have you been on the Server?  Since about 8 hours after launch last week, couldnt get on sooner because i was asleep :p

What do you plan on doing as a Moderator? Resolving issues/conflicts and maintaining the rules. Basically just Moderating like a baws :3

Why would you be a good Mod? I'm pretty well known throughout the community and i think im on good terms with most people on the server so i can get along with almost anyone, i'm also good at resolving issues, making the best out of bad situations and making appropriate and responsible decisions to solve problems on the server. I feel that i could moderate well and be there for people if anyone needs help, i know alot about the pixelmon server and how thing all work which gives me a strong basis of knowledge to help anyone that needs help. I also think i would be a good moderator as i have learnt alot and am continuing to learn alot about the server and what is required of a good moderator through experience on other servers as a staff member and through talking to lots of the current staff members about server related issues. I am also a quick learner and pick up new things quite well which in my opinion is essential to being a moderator and learning from others is a key part of being a leader.

Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? Of course, i have done and will continue to do so on both the server and this forum post.

Do you have Teamspeak? I do, i don't use it much though as i'm more of a skype person. I do however go on and talk to people occasionally and if i am required to come on, i have it downloaded and ready to join if needed.

What badges do you have? All eight Kanto badges

What would becoming a moderator do for you? I would like to gain a more extensive knowledge of server related commands and learn alot more about installing mods, i'm pretty savvy with everything plugin related but i would like to learn alot more about things to do with the server, such as installing Mods, plugins. This however is something i am learning and slowly becoming more comfortable with, as i mentioned previously i am asking people with more experience than me and learning how to improve.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:31:56 am by textiletrade »

Ad...