Author Topic: BuckWilliams23's Mod Application  (Read 3332 times)

BuckWilliams23

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
BuckWilliams23's Mod Application
« on: February 20, 2014, 04:43:24 pm »
 :) Hey Guys! I finally got the forums unblocked! so I'm applying for mod. 1ce knows this. He said he would talk about it at the next admin meting. So why should I be a mod? well one reason would be because I've been on this server for about 2 years now. The second is that I help people all the time. The third is that I really like everyone on this server and I wanna get to know them better on the staff. I've also donated 50 dollars and I'm thinking about donating more. So..if you could please consider it...thank you  :) :) :)

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: BuckWilliams23's Mod Application
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 04:50:57 pm »
Buck, please use the format provided in this board to complete an application.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 08:11:44 pm »
Buck, please use the format provided in this board to complete an application.

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

ryan22424

• Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -6
  • Wat
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 08:15:15 pm »
Here it is for ya buck, in case you couldn't find it.
I apply to change the application format. Again, and only slightly.

Subject: (IGN)'s MODERATOR APPLICATION.
Age: This tells us how high your voice is, nothing else.
Time available: Tells us when you're able to Moderate. Include Time Zones.
How long have you been on the pokemonserver: Tells us how long you THINK you've been on.
What is your mcmmo Powerlevel? Tells us you know HOW to check your powerlevel, and that you participate in the server.
How many/which Badges do you have? Tells us that you have played, and might halfway understand, the server game.
Why would you be a good mod: Give us personality traits, habits, etc.
What do you plan to DO as Mod? Do you just want the pretty rank? Tell us WHY you want it.
What plugins/commands are you familiar with? Make a list. Learn some more to fill it up. Don't rely on us to teach you everything.
Can you moderate the server, and demonstrate your ability by moderating your own application thread? If things get out of control on a forum thread, can your really control a situation on a server?
Do you have teamspeak? Would you be willing to get on it? We talk to people there, and it's easier+faster to communicate and get to know you there. If your parents don't trust you "talking to strangers" show them 20 lines on pokemonserver's chat, esp while hobo4chompy is online. They will either say that nothing they can say on TS could be worse than that, or have a heart attack and die.

DO NOT EXPECT TO HAVE IT ACCEPTED. THERE IS A SLIM CHANCE, BUT YOU CAN STILL APPLY.
Read my stories!

]

BuckWilliams23

• First Pokemon Given
  • Friendliness: 0
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 08:43:53 pm »
Oh thanks sorry 😝