Author Topic: Admin meeting May 31th  (Read 11019 times)

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
Re: Admin meeting May 31th
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2012, 03:44:28 am »

Ad...

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2012, 03:50:34 am »
I agree, now he's zombiedoods fuckin personal slave :/
That's still me :banana:

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2012, 03:55:31 am »
Archie's done.

Nice knowing someone for a good month or two.

A shitty way to end honestly.

Coming on just can't bear this thought.

Don't give up on life, or your education, or anything. There is still things you can do. Even though I said good bye shitty, just don't give up shitty.

Basically, keep your chin up, move on in life.
[url

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2012, 04:00:38 am »
All of this stuff about NPCs is great and all, but does anyone remember a certain something that was supposed to be discussed a while ago?

http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=1061.0

This has been addressed, Tenebraemaximus has been unbanned for about a week already

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2012, 04:02:05 am »
He is free to leave. Honestly I see my punishment as a gift, He can earn everything back overtime. He doesn't get perma banned. He is free to do as he sees fit. Goodbye Archie, I cant say it was a pleasure. But I am Sorry we Ended like this. Its not a pretty end to your story. But its one of Your making.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2012, 04:02:31 am »
I agree, now he's zombiedoods fuckin personal slave :/
That's still me :banana:

:banana: Why Yes Yes he is :banana:

Ichikunjii

• Friendliness: 3
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2012, 04:10:47 am »
Well the tough part is he would have to basically run supports because he only has /spawn no placeable homes so he has to hold everything, and what not. I don't think he has the will to work for that anymore.
[url

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2012, 04:18:05 am »
If he had just kept his mouth shut, and let nature run its course, instead he takes the opportunity to rag on the most unstable admin he can find, one with no mercy for /mute or /jail in addition to being on his 3rd unban, none of this would have happened. He has a history of giving input where it ISN'T needed, and has been punished appropriately before (reference thread: Pokemon Maps-Kanto-related-I Hate You). He obviously didn't learn to keep to himself regarding issues beyond his reach, and spoke up at the worst time possible, to the worst person possible. If it had been ANYONE else, we might have thought to use something more suitable, but he picked someone who frankly doesn't give a shit about him. Those were his mistakes. Not ours, or Zombiedood's, or Vitto's. ArchieSalt Butted in, and reaped what he sowed.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2012, 04:38:03 am »
Well the tough part is he would have to basically run supports because he only has /spawn no placeable homes so he has to hold everything, and what not. I don't think he has the will to work for that anymore.

Besp has been dumbassed more then anybody and longer then everybody combined, He is still here and is loving the server and is still IMO a great player despite us throwing him handicaps. I love his persistence. He took it like a Boss.

If he had just kept his mouth shut, and let nature run its course, instead he takes the opportunity to rag on the most unstable admin he can find, one with no mercy for /mute or /jail in addition to being on his 3rd unban, none of this would have happened. He has a history of giving input where it ISN'T needed, and has been punished appropriately before (reference thread: Pokemon Maps-Kanto-related-I Hate You). He obviously didn't learn to keep to himself regarding issues beyond his reach, and spoke up at the worst time possible, to the worst person possible. If it had been ANYONE else, we might have thought to use something more suitable, but he picked someone who frankly doesn't give a shit about him. Those were his mistakes. Not ours, or Zombiedood's, or Vitto's. ArchieSalt Butted in, and reaped what he sowed.

Agreed, I am not much for mute or jail. If they feel they need to mouth off let them, just don't expect you to do it without punishment. Archie did reap what he sowed, if he is unwilling to eat the shit sandwich he made for himself, he can freely walk out. He has the chance to earn it all back, he "could" try, he "could" pass with flying colors. But if you refuse to try you wont get far. I give you the chance to Redeem yourself, You choose to walk away. It happens and its just the way it is now. Guess you thought You wouldn't get punished and it'd be brushed away. Idk I saw it a chance to let you see despite the vote I'd give you the chance.

Ahmed

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 8
  • Look into my eyes!
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2012, 04:40:09 am »
What a sad week.  :(

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2012, 09:32:30 am »
Are the admins going to create a thread for the MasterDonators? I'm curious just how many there are, and what they'd like their copy NPC to look like.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2012, 12:06:37 pm »
I thought my situation over while in school and its not that bad. Zombiedood thank you for giving me another chance. I hope that through earning back your respect we can smooth out any rough edges we once had. I have a couple of queries though.
1) Could i have the dumbass rank until i earn back my permissions?
2) Id like to know that eventually with good behaviour and actions, that i can earn back my donator status (because i paid $100) and also eventually my stats.
Can i atleast have perms for signs? i cant use any of them :(

I know No.2 is quite a lot to ask but i plan on earning what ive asked for. I wont let you down
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 12:15:28 pm by ArchieSalt »

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2012, 12:09:19 pm »
NPC's!!!!!!!!!!
You will soon start finding randomly placed NPC's on the map! How does this affect you?
You can buy NPC's!!!
All you have to do, is:
1. Donate $50 to the server, earning AceDonator rank. This will get you an NPC, copied off your name, in the National Park, walking around, saying what you wish (censor applies).
-or-
Request a Pokemon-Themed NPC be placed in the world. It can be Nurse_Joy, Officer_Jenny (ok no it can't we got those already) or any related name. If it doesn't exist because the account hasn't been bought, we will ask you to donate $30 for the account to be bought by the pokemon server. We will not allow user-held accounts to exist, due to the possibility of the user changing the skin on a whim.

How to request your NPC:
Code: [Select]
Reason: [Donator/Pokemon]
Name: [Complete, case-sensitive IGN]
-If Pokemon Themed-
How it relates to pokemon, and its location:
Can i still have an NPC? or not because im not donator atm

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2012, 12:21:10 pm »
I dont have /spawn and im stuck in a hole. Help me?

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2012, 12:29:08 pm »
I dont have /spawn and im stuck in a hole. Help me?

Thus Archie's adventure's on the server end.