Author Topic: Admin meeting March 7th  (Read 7970 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Admin meeting March 7th
« on: March 07, 2012, 10:25:08 pm »
House ownership is limited to 1 per person. Co-ownership is limited to one co-owner per house. Conclusion: Any one person must have living quarters in only 1 house. This is to encourage buying a house instead. As soon as Johto Housing opens, you will be audited and kicked out of any house beyond the 1-per-person limit.

House purchase prices are changing now. It is now $150 per surface block on the floor of the house. Signs will be posted on each house for sale. Johto prices will be posted, but no houses in Johto are for sale yet. It will be for sale as soon as all houses are finished being built.

We are updating to 1.2.3 and this may or may not break certain plugins. Report ANYTHING. DO NOT EXPLOIT OR WE WILL CATCH YOU, RAPE YOU, IMPRISON YOU, AND BAN YOU. This also means that the mcmmo update and rollback will be put into effect. Brace yourself for pain if you're new, and pray you took a lot of screenshots.

Parkour in gyms is Banned. Gym leaders will have to deal with whatever Admins and Selected Builders create as the challenge to get to the gym leader. The Pokemon Games had simple challenges, not deadly/5 hour long jumping obstacles. If it took you 5 hours to find Lt' Surge's other switch, don't take it out on minecraft players. Future changes will be assessed to Gyms as well, this is only step one. In addition, the Gym Leader must post in a Paradox-Created Topic that someone has challenged their gym. They are also allowed to extend the between-challenge delay to 3 hours.

Any changes to the outside of a house or living quarter will be removed by Admins and Mods. This includes, and actually most importantly refers to, the SS Anne and the crap that has been put on the deck. If it doesn't look like the game, it will be destroyed. This is for any outside of a house, so get to work pulling everything inside. This has been a rule from the oldest times, and should not have been ignored for so long.

Ban appeals will be locked when a decision is made, just to avoid beating a dead horse and discussing someone who has been figured out.

Unbanned:
ZangetsuMC (Officially)
Still Banned:
GO3STK1LL3R (Sorry)
SpellChaser
Banned Again
nuk123456789

ArchieSalts Proposal will be granted. However, he is removed from the build team from Hoenn. He will be expected to build all of the Sevii Islands on his own server/singlePlayer world, and it will be critiqued and copied from that world. He is rebanned from the server pending acceptance of that work. Faster work (but still up to our standards) will result in faster return to the server. Best of luck to you. Continue discussion of that on the Proposal Thread itself please.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 05:06:11 pm by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Admin meeting March 7th
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 10:30:33 pm »
Wait, if I get kicked from the lighthouse.... do I get a refund?
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 11:15:59 pm »
Wait, if I get kicked from the lighthouse.... do I get a refund?

Getting "Kicked" from any house will refund nothing. Sell to the server (for half price) while you can.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 07:04:44 am »
I'm a co if the lighthouse, Hix owns it
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 11:56:38 am »
Hooray! Im so happy!
Also id like to nominate sharkfin to replace me as hoenn moderator due to the amount of work hes put into the project!

EDIT: I love the new ideas for no parkour and $250 per surface block evening out the prices!
However. I think having to post everytime someone challenges a gym is ridiculous maybe every 10 challengers they post but not per each challenger as it will increase their post count massively and the thread will be 1000000000000000 pages long
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 11:58:55 am by ArchieSalt »

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 12:52:28 am »
Woot! Thanks Archie! If I am I'll give 110% to the project :)

So if all parkour is going does that mean Saffron gym mazes will be taken down? They're not parkour and aren't anymore difficulty to new users as they are to older users who have trained parkour. Also those mazes make it what it is.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 01:25:06 am »
Hooray! Im so happy!
Also id like to nominate sharkfin to replace me as hoenn moderator due to the amount of work hes put into the project!

EDIT: I love the new ideas for no parkour and $250 per surface block evening out the prices!
However. I think having to post everytime someone challenges a gym is ridiculous maybe every 10 challengers they post but not per each challenger as it will increase their post count massively and the thread will be 1000000000000000 pages long

They won't create a new post, they will edit their current post. Max count is one post per week, to be referred to and edited.

Woot! Thanks Archie! If I am I'll give 110% to the project :)

So if all parkour is going does that mean Saffron gym mazes will be taken down? They're not parkour and aren't anymore difficulty to new users as they are to older users who have trained parkour. Also those mazes make it what it is.

The gyms will be modified as the admins decide fit. The decision making process will likely take a while.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 07:18:34 am »
I know my task has been set but i would still like to be involved in hoenn. Not as a moderator because my main focus will be sevii islands. But please could i still build hoenn. I put alot of work into rustboro and the routes following it. Please may i be allowed back in once multiverse is fixed?

CKDavid

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2012, 09:02:47 pm »
Hm...not sure if I'm happy that parkour is gone or sad...because I was alright at it, but some of the jumping puzzles were downright sadistic...

dax

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 0
  • I ATE YOUR BABIES
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 12:31:08 am »
wait, so does this mean that you can co-own 1 house and own one house for yourself, both at the same time, or do you only get to have the house or the co-owned house?
One night i was laying on my bed looking up at the stars and thinking "WHERE THE HECK DID MY ROOF GO?!?!?!"

[img]http://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/tog

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 01:18:18 am »
Would it be okay to have parkour in a gym but the challenger would only have to do it if they got some sort of easy question wrong, kinda like Cinnabar gym? Say if you were in Straiton gym and there was a question like what type would not be super affective against a Kling klang? The two wrong ones would go to an easy parkour corse or maybe a maze that would be quick and if you get the answer right you just go onto the next question.

Also slitely off topic but still on gym leaders........

Do you know if Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova gyms are going to be like Kanto or Johto. It would make more sense to be like Kanto since they are like starting a new adventure not moving onto an elite area like Johto where you are fighting admins. Also there's a limit to extremely strong users and admins that will be taking Johto.
If it is like Kanto then could builders/users with the gym leader requirements like clame some of the Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova gyms now and if they are builders start building them when the regions are nearly done so they'll be finished when the region opens for people to challenge straight away.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 05:44:27 am »
Johto wont be an 'elite' area, and the requirements aren't written in stone.

Each area will probably have some minor requirements which can easily be obtained.
And you dont have to beat the admins for johto gymleadership, you need 4 johto badges first, (I think.) and the first gyms open will have admin leaders. You can wait for other people to become Johot leader first.
[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2012, 02:28:12 pm »
Did anyone see my last post?

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2012, 02:33:55 pm »
Did anyone see my last post?

Nope.

wait, so does this mean that you can co-own 1 house and own one house for yourself, both at the same time, or do you only get to have the house or the co-owned house?

It means one house per person, 2 people per house. Max.
I can co-own or own, I can have 1 co-owner or none.

Would it be okay to have parkour in a gym but the challenger would only have to do it if they got some sort of easy question wrong, kinda like Cinnabar gym? Say if you were in Straiton gym and there was a question like what type would not be super affective against a Kling klang? The two wrong ones would go to an easy parkour corse or maybe a maze that would be quick and if you get the answer right you just go onto the next question.

Also slitely off topic but still on gym leaders........

Do you know if Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova gyms are going to be like Kanto or Johto. It would make more sense to be like Kanto since they are like starting a new adventure not moving onto an elite area like Johto where you are fighting admins. Also there's a limit to extremely strong users and admins that will be taking Johto.
If it is like Kanto then could builders/users with the gym leader requirements like clame some of the Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova gyms now and if they are builders start building them when the regions are nearly done so they'll be finished when the region opens for people to challenge straight away.

Parkour is evil, one persons idea of easy is another's 5 hour nightmare. Hence banishment.
No "claiming" (with spellcheck on) because there has never been "claiming" of gyms since week one. I was there. Gyms and related mess gets done when the region is built, not before. Derekscorso/DjScorsy tried to start building his gym mid-Johto, it was filled in with dirt. Always has been this way, always will be.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 02:35:14 pm »
Please may i build hoenn?