Poll

McMMO or Heroes?

McMMO
Heroes
Other?: (Reply with a different suggestion)

Author Topic: McMMO vs. Heroes  (Read 17982 times)

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
Re: McMMO vs. Heroes
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2012, 09:56:10 pm »
Tactic i think every1 realy wants his skills back .
So if you want youre skills back post it !

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

Ad...

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2012, 10:16:39 pm »
post here they cant delete this one tactic :D
and i talked to rigby and the only reason i got was :
YOURE NOT GETTING THEM BACK TO MUCH WORK
im like realy ? we train over 1000 skills and thats what we get ?

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

Tactic

« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2012, 10:18:38 pm »
Oh well. It could be possible to have them restored by screen shots but I guess its fair to the newbies now.

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • awsome User
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2012, 10:24:18 pm »
last time we got them back with screenys and now we take screeny's incase this happens again and then were not allowed to get them back with screeny's ...
I realy dont understand it anymore ...

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

Tactic

« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2012, 11:54:54 pm »
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=497.0
I think we should stop complaining like 6 year olds now. We should feel lucky to even be on the server.

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2012, 07:43:05 am »
^ Agreed, Tactic. The admins have so much other shit to deal with.

And I'm sure this business with Heroes too has the admins boggled - Can you think of this too - Heroes implemented will/could change the way Gyms are run too. What if you're a ranger type that by Heroes /edit can't use like uh, iron armor, and the gym allows up to iron armor, or can't use a bow, and its a bow gym etc.

Admins are busy :)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »
Honestly, I can't believe most of you. Do you think we're trying to destroy the server? With server changes and hosting switches, to have less lag and more plugins, we've lost a few stats here and there and have restored them to a considerable extent. We're spending hours on end trying to get plugins up, build Johto alone, make the regions, deal with complaints, fix gyms that are still not restored, make new ranks, and all you do is complain. Honestly, it's horrible. We spend a good 6-8 hours possibly a day working for you guys, and it's a pretty thankless job, we just get yelled at then people make posts saying if we make more topics, then they'll listen to us! We're not ignoring cause we think it's funny, we have a shit ton of stuff going on.

vance101

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 12
  • i'm a groudon ROAR
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2012, 03:10:14 pm »
Honestly, I can't believe most of you. Do you think we're trying to destroy the server? With server changes and hosting switches, to have less lag and more plugins, we've lost a few stats here and there and have restored them to a considerable extent. We're spending hours on end trying to get plugins up, build Johto alone, make the regions, deal with complaints, fix gyms that are still not restored, make new ranks, and all you do is complain. Honestly, it's horrible. We spend a good 6-8 hours possibly a day working for you guys, and it's a pretty thankless job, we just get yelled at then people make posts saying if we make more topics, then they'll listen to us! We're not ignoring cause we think it's funny, we have a shit ton of stuff going on.
appoint more people for positions XD

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2012, 03:26:41 pm »
appoint more people for positions XD
^ Although you have already. Maybe some more would be helpful.