Author Topic: IMPORTANT! PETITION! (ELITE APPROVED)  (Read 7760 times)

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
IMPORTANT! PETITION! (ELITE APPROVED)
« on: March 24, 2012, 11:19:46 pm »
Recently two Members from the VoxelBox have come to our server and tried to revamp our Hoenn Region and revamp the Server we have. The problem is, these people aren't really trying to help our server because they want to. These two VoxelBox members are wanting to take over as many servers as they can in Minecraft as I have a source who has seen some of these visits. They want to take over and stampede our rights till we feel like quitting. Once we have quit we will be convinced to move to their server to learn better building techniques. Oh! Of course they will help make a better with a new plugin for badges. The problem is DO YOU WANT YOUR RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY? Like in the story of Hansel and Gretel, the Witch attracts the kids with the candy and then eats them. Like our server, the two members from the VoxelBox will try to ruin it but trampling our rights, they can care a less of shit about our server. How you asked, Why would these people do all these nice things for our server? FREE OF CHARGE? You know those spam emails where it says "YOU HAVE WON THE LOTTERY! YOU WON A GAGILIAN DOLLARS!" Here's the real thing, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS SERVER. THEY CARE ABOUT GIVING THE VOXELBOX MORE POPULARITY. I know you Admins are going along with this, and I'm not telling you to stop, however I just want you bring this up to your attention. I'm giving you a warning on how this server MIGHT get ruined. I care a lot about this server, and I KNOW all of you Admins, Trainers, and the Pokemon Server community cares about this server. I care about this server SHIT LOADS, thats why I advertise, and donate. But really...WE DONT WANT A NEW RULING OVER OUR SERVER. "Where's your evidence!" "Where's your proof?" I don't have stone cold evidence, but I'm just giving you a warning on what can become of this server. I love it and so do you, and I want to stop this madness before it goes to far. If all of us Admins and Trainers and community really cares about this pokemon server, I would not look up to them AT ALL. They can build and do shit all they want, but if we don't give them the limelight, then we don't give the Voxelbox the limelight and we hopefully cause them to leave. I love playing with you all, and I'm not trying to piss off the admins. I'm trying to stand for my rights. So Petition with me and we can stop this all together.

Ignore me, I'm going uncalled for
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:33:30 pm by liquidfired »

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Re: IMPORTANT! PETITION! (ELITE APPROVED)
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 12:14:19 am »
I say this: THIS TOPIC IS ELITE FOUR APPROVED.

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 12:37:46 am »
Dis ell get der attention: THIS IS PROD APPROVED

NUFF SAID  :sparta:
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 12:55:50 am »
Approved by me too.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 01:13:04 am »
This is Pewter Police approved cuz everyone just loves and listens to the a pewter Police! :P  :banana:

No but seriously I agree with Liquid. This server should be built by the community and people who care about it.
If they really 'have' to build a region can't they just build one that hasn't already been started or a large way through. e.g. Fiore, Orre, etc.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 04:06:01 am »
Signed

Honestly I dont understand why you just let our builders do the work. I mean, they signed up for what builder to build. And how do you know they aren't just going to screw up the server? You never know what could happen.
[url

TAlegends

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -26
  • awsome User
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 04:19:38 am »
I agree with ya liquid .
Everything fore the safety from the server !
approved
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:56:58 am by TAlegends »

- become kanto champ  X
- become johto

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2012, 04:40:36 am »
I approve of this, they just want to have more popularity, they do not even give a shit about the server at all, thye just want more people on the Voxel Box so that they will be happy, by standing to our rights, we might also stop them from doing this is other servers and we would also do others a good deed by not having their server fall.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 05:00:48 am »
Approved. I still have one good eye. (more to be explained later)

DjScorsy

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -1
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2012, 10:44:55 am »
Liquid. Ok before I start to go off (I'll try and hold back) here's a list of why this will never happen:
1. We are not giving them admin abilities.
2. We are not giving them permission to do anything other then work on hoenn and code plugins for us.
3. This sounds like one of those, "Let me tell you about the government man" kind of stories
4. You going off about this shows a lack of trust in the admin team (Sure we all hate some of the things they do but)
5. This is down right saying admins are retarded. My point in that Is i've been trying to talk to the admin and etc, trying to make them respect our playerbase. And this pretty much brings me back to step 1.
6. Hoenn was shit quit bitching

If you want to start a petition or something like this. Please come talk to me about it. This is just an insult

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 10:51:51 am »
Liquid. Ok before I start to go off (I'll try and hold back) here's a list of why this will never happen:
1. We are not giving them admin abilities.
2. We are not giving them permission to do anything other then work on hoenn and code plugins for us.
3. This sounds like one of those, "Let me tell you about the government man" kind of stories
4. You going off about this shows a lack of trust in the admin team (Sure we all hate some of the things they do but)
5. This is down right saying admins are retarded. My point in that Is i've been trying to talk to the admin and etc, trying to make them respect our playerbase. And this pretty much brings me back to step 1.
6. Hoenn was shit quit bitching

If you want to start a petition or something like this. Please come talk to me about it. This is just an insult

I agree with this. First, let me say it again we are not stupid with these kind of things. When Ken came on we were cautious and agreed that we would never sign out server away. These people from voxel are doing one thing and that is HELPING THE SERVER. They are making CUSTOM plugins for us and building better. Some people do not find the pokemon server the first day, we are getting new players every day. I was even there when they talked about finding the server. if ANYONE no matter where they are from or how popular they are or not, if they are GOOD builders we let them build, and that is it. It is not like we are putting our full trust in these people or signing anything to them or advertising any of their servers. I do not know how you think the server will get ruined with better building. And I know your statement about the "evidence" but really, You are going to need some.

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 11:22:16 am »
Alright, let's get this started...

Recently two Members from the VoxelBox have come to our server and tried to revamp our Hoenn Region and revamp the Server we have. The problem is, these people aren't really trying to help our server because they want to. These two VoxelBox members are wanting to take over as many servers as they can in Minecraft as I have a source who has seen some of these visits. I'd like to talk to that source myself please. They want to take over and stampede our rights till we feel like quitting. Once we have quit we will be convinced to move to their server to learn better building techniques. Oh! Of course they will help make a better with a new plugin for badges. That is not the only intended plugin so far. The problem is DO YOU WANT YOUR RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY? Like in the story of Hansel and Gretel, the Witch attracts the kids with the candy and then eats them. Like our server, the two members from the VoxelBox will try to ruin it but trampling our rights, they can care a less of shit about our server. I'm still not seeing how they can literally remove 'rights' on the server. Are you saying that they will convince the admin team to revoke permissions until you all get sick of us? How you asked, Why would these people do all these nice things for our server? FREE OF CHARGE? You know those spam emails where it says "YOU HAVE WON THE LOTTERY! YOU WON A GAGILIAN DOLLARS!" I understand there are scammers out there, and I investigate before I do anything. Here's the real thing, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS SERVER. THEY CARE ABOUT GIVING THE VOXELBOX MORE POPULARITY. I know you Admins are going along with this, and I'm not telling you to stop, however I just want you bring this up to your attention. I'm giving you a warning on how this server MIGHT get ruined. I care a lot about this server, and I KNOW all of you Admins, Trainers, and the Pokemon Server community cares about this server. I care about this server SHIT LOADS, thats why I advertise, and donate. But really...WE DONT WANT A NEW RULING OVER OUR SERVER. "Where's your evidence!" "Where's your proof?" I don't have stone cold evidence, but I'm just giving you a warning on what can become of this server. I love it and so do you, and I want to stop this madness before it goes to far. If all of us Admins and Trainers and community really cares about this pokemon server, I would not look up to them AT ALL. They can build and do shit all they want, but if we don't give them the limelight, then we don't give the Voxelbox the limelight and we hopefully cause them to leave. I am not an enemy of the VoxelBox, I respect their creations and the skill it requires to get onto that server, I'd researched that server long before these two ever thought about joining us. I love playing with you all, and I'm not trying to piss off the admins. I'm trying to stand for my rights. So Petition with me and we can stop this all together.

Here's some extra points. Doesn't Cal and Aero Love Pokemon to help us build so much. Here's a question. Since you're editing Hoenn, Why don't you revamp Kanto and Johto as well? No region is being 'edited.' There is now a separate world competing with the previous Hoenn map. If it is better (as judged by the server, not by us, not by 2 new members) then it will be kept and used, and only under that judgement. I'm pretty sure if you really love pokemon and this server so much you would edit it too. Secondly, If you loved pokemon so much, why were you on the Voxelbox for such a long time. This server has been here for the year and was in the top 80 servers for a pretty long time. I don't get how it took SO LONG to come here then. HERE'S WHY! You don't like Pokemon, you could probably care less, which the reason you built such different buildings other than the original buildings. Cal has shown considerable knowledge of Pokemon when he was brainstorming ideas for plugins, he isn't a fan flake. You are building from the mind. Not from what it actually is. This server was based on a very distinct scale with a very distinct way on how its built. And if the server wants to keep that conservative method, we can. If the two of them can find a build team that works with them to wow the server enough, then we will go with their new way. Change isn't always evil. As always, it's up to the server's reaction. If you would actually like pokemon so badly, you would try to edit everything to perfection, must be a reason you don't want to.

I hope my arguments and clarifications helped. I don't feel insulted, I feel like you and others are worried about something that you care about, and it is valid to do so. I will keep it in mind.

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 04:30:36 pm »
Wow...you guys are way too serious about this...

If you arguement is against their lack of liking pokemon consider this...I HATE Pokemon. It is just an easy build pattern which I like.

Also I am all for custom plugins  :D

And why do you guys seem to have no faith in our Admin team? I for one have full confidence in them and their ability to make the right decisions. I hope everyone else could too...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 04:32:10 pm by Warmonger_2 »
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2012, 05:11:15 pm »
Alright, let's get this started...

Recently two Members from the VoxelBox have come to our server and tried to revamp our Hoenn Region and revamp the Server we have. The problem is, these people aren't really trying to help our server because they want to. These two VoxelBox members are wanting to take over as many servers as they can in Minecraft as I have a source who has seen some of these visits. I'd like to talk to that source myself please. They want to take over and stampede our rights till we feel like quitting. Once we have quit we will be convinced to move to their server to learn better building techniques. Oh! Of course they will help make a better with a new plugin for badges. That is not the only intended plugin so far. The problem is DO YOU WANT YOUR RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY? Like in the story of Hansel and Gretel, the Witch attracts the kids with the candy and then eats them. Like our server, the two members from the VoxelBox will try to ruin it but trampling our rights, they can care a less of shit about our server. I'm still not seeing how they can literally remove 'rights' on the server. Are you saying that they will convince the admin team to revoke permissions until you all get sick of us? How you asked, Why would these people do all these nice things for our server? FREE OF CHARGE? You know those spam emails where it says "YOU HAVE WON THE LOTTERY! YOU WON A GAGILIAN DOLLARS!" I understand there are scammers out there, and I investigate before I do anything. Here's the real thing, THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS SERVER. THEY CARE ABOUT GIVING THE VOXELBOX MORE POPULARITY. I know you Admins are going along with this, and I'm not telling you to stop, however I just want you bring this up to your attention. I'm giving you a warning on how this server MIGHT get ruined. I care a lot about this server, and I KNOW all of you Admins, Trainers, and the Pokemon Server community cares about this server. I care about this server SHIT LOADS, thats why I advertise, and donate. But really...WE DONT WANT A NEW RULING OVER OUR SERVER. "Where's your evidence!" "Where's your proof?" I don't have stone cold evidence, but I'm just giving you a warning on what can become of this server. I love it and so do you, and I want to stop this madness before it goes to far. If all of us Admins and Trainers and community really cares about this pokemon server, I would not look up to them AT ALL. They can build and do shit all they want, but if we don't give them the limelight, then we don't give the Voxelbox the limelight and we hopefully cause them to leave. I am not an enemy of the VoxelBox, I respect their creations and the skill it requires to get onto that server, I'd researched that server long before these two ever thought about joining us. I love playing with you all, and I'm not trying to piss off the admins. I'm trying to stand for my rights. So Petition with me and we can stop this all together.

Here's some extra points. Doesn't Cal and Aero Love Pokemon to help us build so much. Here's a question. Since you're editing Hoenn, Why don't you revamp Kanto and Johto as well? No region is being 'edited.' There is now a separate world competing with the previous Hoenn map. If it is better (as judged by the server, not by us, not by 2 new members) then it will be kept and used, and only under that judgement. I'm pretty sure if you really love pokemon and this server so much you would edit it too. Secondly, If you loved pokemon so much, why were you on the Voxelbox for such a long time. This server has been here for the year and was in the top 80 servers for a pretty long time. I don't get how it took SO LONG to come here then. HERE'S WHY! You don't like Pokemon, you could probably care less, which the reason you built such different buildings other than the original buildings. Cal has shown considerable knowledge of Pokemon when he was brainstorming ideas for plugins, he isn't a fan flake. You are building from the mind. Not from what it actually is. This server was based on a very distinct scale with a very distinct way on how its built. And if the server wants to keep that conservative method, we can. If the two of them can find a build team that works with them to wow the server enough, then we will go with their new way. Change isn't always evil. As always, it's up to the server's reaction. If you would actually like pokemon so badly, you would try to edit everything to perfection, must be a reason you don't want to.

I hope my arguments and clarifications helped. I don't feel insulted, I feel like you and others are worried about something that you care about, and it is valid to do so. I will keep it in mind.
I agree with 1ce at the moment. Ive seen them do no harm. Im kinda annoyed that my work in hoenn is pointless at the moment. But heck if they make a better hoenn. Im not complaining

snowbro911

• PokeManiac
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Just snow...
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2012, 08:06:26 pm »
No to Voxel revamp!

(More plugins though! That should be all they have rights too!)

Banana agrees  :banana:

Staff trainer and Deputy at Pewter Police
Previous leader of Fuchsia City Gym

Check out my Moderators Application when you have a chance :)

What I got in 2014: