Author Topic: Hopping's Kanto Application  (Read 3213 times)

StopDropandTroll

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Hello Darkness My Old Friend
Hopping's Kanto Application
« on: February 27, 2014, 10:00:13 am »
As most of you may know the ENTIRE BUILD SERVER WAS GRIEFED by some guy named gayfa... I mean kirpi and so I wanted to help so I have built some examples of houses of pallet town to help rebuild kanto etc. Well here you go
In-game name:  HoppingFoxAge: 11Screenshots that show your building skills: See below this partCan you scale? Probably yeahWill you follow orders from the head builders? Seems simple enoughHow active are you? /seen HoppingFox you tell me btw everyday or every other day Im on

I know there is no Blue's house but lets get real... Red's house and Blue's are EXACTLY THE SAME
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 10:14:27 am by HoppingFox »
I hate 11-12 year old me q.q

Top 5 Favorite Anime: 1. Angel Beats, 2. HunterxHunter, 3. Mekaku City Actors, 4. Bakemonogatari, 5. Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Hopping's Kanto Application
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 10:21:18 am »
As most of you may know the ENTIRE BUILD SERVER WAS GRIEFED by some guy named gayfa... I mean kirpi and so I wanted to help so I have built some examples of houses of pallet town to help rebuild kanto etc. Well here you go
In-game name:  HoppingFoxAge: 11Screenshots that show your building skills: See below this partCan you scale? Probably yeahWill you follow orders from the head builders? Seems simple enoughHow active are you? /seen HoppingFox you tell me btw everyday or every other day Im on

I know there is no Blue's house but lets get real... Red's house and Blue's are EXACTLY THE SAME

That is lacking in both detail and scaling.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 02:44:09 pm »
When was the build server greifed?
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

SnowBreak

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: -18
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 03:22:28 pm »
Those houses... Hurt my eyes.
Kanto Champion.
Cerulean Leader.
Builder of all regions. Hoenn HB.
Pewter Shop Owner.
Please check out my Moderator Application if you have the chance, feedback is appreciated.

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 07:12:10 pm »
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!