Poll

Reset? Only choose 1 per category please.

McMMO Stats Wiped?
McMMO Stats Remain?
Money Wiped?
Money Remains?
Items Wiped?
Items Remain?

Author Topic: Reset Poll  (Read 21041 times)

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Reset Poll
« on: July 20, 2014, 11:54:50 pm »
With the new maps coming, I've had several suggestions that the community should vote what goes and what stays. While we do have a good idea what's going and what's staying your input is still appreciated.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Ad...

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
Re: Reset Poll
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 11:57:35 pm »
I'd personally prefer a fresh start.
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 12:02:45 am »
Coming... sometime late 2014.

Jimmyziga

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -7
  • hi
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 12:10:31 am »
A lot of hard-work will be gone...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 12:14:20 am »
Well, whats the point of a fresh map and such if players keep stuff. Newbs would be at a really big disadvantage.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 12:17:12 am »
Meh whatever happens Ill have a screenshot.  :hattip:
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 12:19:55 am »
Well, whats the point of a fresh map and such if players keep stuff. Newbs would be at a really big disadvantage.
Yeah. I just feel newer players would have a hard time against someone with 1000 axes 1000 unarmed and 1000 archery while trying to get a gym badge
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 12:20:44 am »
And this poll probably means nothing. The admins could easily say, "meh, just get rid of all their items and money."

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 02:51:22 am »
And this poll probably means nothing. The admins could easily say, "meh, just get rid of all their items and money."

While we do have a good idea what's going and what's staying your input is still appreciated.

Polls made by administrators rarely mean nothing, unless they are in the General Discussion section.

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 03:22:59 am »
I feel if money is going to be wiped we should at least be compensated by being allowed to preorder a house in the new map. Otherwise it's going to be years before anyone could possibly afford big houses like sky scrapers, mansions or ships. The only reason people can even afford them now is because of the whole brocken voting system situation. Carrying on from that, why bother wiping money when people are going to spend up to 100K on these sorts of places anyway.

I can see why people would want mcmmo to be wiped but items, seriously? People worked so hard to get some of the items they have and I feel that the majority of people who voted to wipe these things are the users too lazy to work for them or are new and can't be bothered to spend as long as others have. I've personally spent, as of the 28th, 3 years saving up all the money and items I have and to be honest, the only reason I've kept all this money and not spent it on items, ever since production on the other regions started 2 years ago, was to buy a big house in the new map. Many people know this, Shark Towers has been a dream of mine since we knew Unova was being built. I'm trying to sympathise with the new players but personally I'm going to feel really cheated if I don't get to spend that money. All those times I couldn't participate in tournaments or use anything that costed money to keep saving up for a sky scraper would be wasted. I feel like I'm sounding a bit selfish here but I believe that some other multiple year long members would at least appreciate the ability to cash in our money for a new house.

Also, if you intend on deleting all items, what about VIPs? Are you going to reset them all as they are made up of people's items? And the wilds, the same applies to them.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 03:26:00 am by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 04:09:34 am »
A lot of hard-work will be gone...

I don't why you ever started playing Minecraft in the first place.

Polls made by administrators rarely mean nothing, unless they are in the General Discussion section.

Nothing, or anything?

I feel if money is going to be wiped we should at least be compensated by being allowed to preorder a house in the new map. Otherwise it's going to be years before anyone could possibly afford big houses like sky scrapers, mansions or ships. The only reason people can even afford them now is because of the whole brocken voting system situation. Carrying on from that, why bother wiping money when people are going to spend up to 100K on these sorts of places anyway.

I can see why people would want mcmmo to be wiped but items, seriously? People worked so hard to get some of the items they have and I feel that the majority of people who voted to wipe these things are the users too lazy to work for them or are new and can't be bothered to spend as long as others have. I've personally spent, as of the 28th, 3 years saving up all the money and items I have and to be honest, the only reason I've kept all this money and not spent it on items, ever since production on the other regions started 2 years ago, was to buy a big house in the new map. Many people know this, Shark Towers has been a dream of mine since we knew Unova was being built. I'm trying to sympathise with the new players but personally I'm going to feel really cheated if I don't get to spend that money. All those times I couldn't participate in tournaments or use anything that costed money to keep saving up for a sky scraper would be wasted. I feel like I'm sounding a bit selfish here but I believe that some other multiple year long members would at least appreciate the ability to cash in our money for a new house.

Also, if you intend on deleting all items, what about VIPs? Are you going to reset them all as they are made up of people's items? And the wilds, the same applies to them.

Prices fluctuate with the economy. You've witnessed this yourself. As for everything, you'll see when the time comes, nothing is set in stone, but its slowly being carved.

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 05:42:59 am »
Prices fluctuate with the economy. You've witnessed this yourself. As for everything, you'll see when the time comes, nothing is set in stone, but its slowly being carved.
Didn't think about that, ignore my rant for now.
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 08:59:57 am »
I want to give my opinion; money and items, to me are expendable, i can always grind those easily back. The only thin i'd like to keep would be the well earned mcmmo levels. A lot of hard time grinding during my time to get high levels. Also, having mcmmo stats remaining the same. It makes it easy for people who are coming back from a "quit/leave" to earn a bit of money and get items without being a completely new person. Which, in my opinion, would give me less reason to come back after i left. But you'll have the diehard fans of the server who'll keep playing no matter what.
 :hattip:
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 10:04:23 am »
I feel personally mcmmo stats should remain. People have trained really hard to get them as high as they are and it really just wouldn't be fair to wipe the stats with all the training they have done.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

AxZeroCrypt

• GameFreak
  • Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 0
  • #KeepMcstats2014
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 10:49:00 am »
I feel personally mcmmo stats should remain. People have trained really hard to get them as high as they are and it really just wouldn't be fair to wipe the stats with all the training they have done.
I agree. You can wipe everything, honestly, that would be actually the best idea, only if you exclude wiping the mcstats. Stripping the server of what broke it's economy is obviously a must. But mcmmo didn't have the highest impact on why diamonds went for so cheap.
#KeepMcstats2014
But you shouldn't have to call on us to hold your hand for every step of trying to resolve an issue.

At least MY musical taste has a fucking meaning!!