Author Topic: House Rules n Factions  (Read 5949 times)

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
House Rules n Factions
« on: February 03, 2012, 11:32:16 pm »
So we are doing Town factions and changing the house rules so how should we go about it? This thread is for this exact reason we shall Come here and discuss, pitch, criticize, and laugh at one another's ideas. Let us begin?

Rules as they are

[1] House Owners may only own 3 houses at one time. This does not include Donator Bank Vaults.

[2] House Co-Owners may only co-own 1 house and own 1 house at the same time.

Rules as they will be

[1] Houses will dictate players faction

[2] Players cannot be in multiple factions

[3] Faction leaders will be the gym leaders

[4] To be Announced

[5] To be announced

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
Re: House Rules n Factions
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 11:32:29 pm »
My thought are 1 house per Person but we allow more co owners so that maybe a group of 5 people can live together in one house but we change the prices on co owners aswell. Since we are going to be asking everyone to move out we can also change Kanto pricing to match Johto Infaltion. So we would need to settle on a higher n standard fee for new co-owners, along with boundaries n guidelines with it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:09:10 pm by zombiedood »

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 11:32:37 pm »
Reserved for Mio's 15 incher.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:50:11 pm by Rigby »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 12:44:01 am »
1 house per person. makes large houses more valuable and desired

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 03:08:41 pm »
Reserved for zombies dick?

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 06:30:32 pm »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 10:24:17 pm by zombiedood »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 03:15:18 am »
My thought are 1 house per Person but we allow more co owners so that maybe a group of 5 people can live together in one house but we change the prices on co owners aswell. Since we are going to be asking everyone to move out we can also change Kanto pricing to match Johto Infaltion. So we would need to settle on a higher n standard fee for new co-owners, along with boundaries n guidelines with it.

I hate the idea of co-owners. I always have. No way to keep track of them, or to know when they overdo their limit or their time-out period for a house. I say change the price of houses overall by setting a standard price-per-block in the house. So if your house is 2x6, you would pay 12x(some cost here) it would make the housing in the ghetto (vermilion, saffron south) fair, and it would also make larger houses go to veteran players. I feel like it would drain money from rich people, and also give cheap ass houses to poor starters, while keeping the status of co-owners not needed.
If we really wanted to create civil war, we could multiply johto rates by 2 or something.
I just hate the way co-owners can't be kept track of. Not to mention never knowing who the co-owner and who the main owner of a building IS.
And it would really piss off a bunch of people trying to set up a clan in the giant boats.
The English clan (Talegends Archiesalt, Jeddeth, Pricey447) in particular.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 07:49:30 am »
I also was never a fan of co owners. I say everyone gets one house. If u need to co own a house, buy your own or go to the bank. If the banks not enough, go to a hotel.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 08:23:01 am »
I also was never a fan of co owners. I say everyone gets one house. If u need to co own a house, buy your own or go to the bank. If the banks not enough, go to a hotel.

Hotel = pseudo co-owner, I still disapprove. With per-block pricing, cheap tiny houses will fit aspiring trainers who arent satisfied with the free bank.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 08:24:06 am »
But this leaves the problem of factions like cinnabar which has 1 house and 1 gym, and viridan which has like 2 houses. Forcing them to be TINY factions

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 08:27:36 am »
With the spread of houses around the cities, there is no way to completely balance out the scale of people who flock to any city. Saffron has big houses, it and celadon will go first. People dont want to go to cinnabar, and the gym leader may end up just teaming up with another city for survival.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 08:59:07 pm »
With the spread of houses around the cities, there is no way to completely balance out the scale of people who flock to any city. Saffron has big houses, it and celadon will go first. People dont want to go to cinnabar, and the gym leader may end up just teaming up with another city for survival.

Yeah, cities can work together. Cinnibar can team up with other cities to make up.

Rigby

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 02:12:53 am »
I'm in favor with Co-owners. But we could always put more limitations, like, they have to pay off the 5K eventually, such as a weekly payment. I don't know, just pitching ideas.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 03:09:15 am »
*multiplies by zero, sees the negated idea, throws it out window.*

;D

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 12:45:13 pm »
sigh never come to a conclusion. I like 1ce's pricing on blocks but I strongly support atleast 1-2 co-owners. Maybe we can have them for the section the reside in? idk. Do the cube pricing include the infin down blocks aswell>?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: