Author Topic: Weekly Community Meetings  (Read 20018 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Re: Weekly Community Meetings
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2014, 04:35:56 pm »
I think the highlighted yellow times are the best bets.

Ad...

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2014, 04:01:25 am »
General users have failed to respond. I am disappoint.

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2014, 04:44:28 am »

i'm guessing that everyone else is probably busy with school stuff

I think the highlighted yellow times are the best bets.

same, i think i can make it on the yellow times, depending on how much homework i'll have this school year

Nya~

you need to stop

on a completely different and unnecessary note, i think this is the first time i've responded to this thread

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2014, 06:04:04 am »
i'm guessing that everyone else is probably busy with school stuff
Like a physicist.

same, i think i can make it on the yellow times, depending on how much homework i'll have this school year
If its anything like previously, big bro will be helping you

you need to stop
nyah

on a completely different and unnecessary note, i think this is the first time i've responded to this thread
Yay

Anyone else?

ProfessorEevee

• Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Dealing sick stylish combos
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2014, 10:34:15 am »
Oh, sorry, I didn't see that.
If you need my email it's in my profile, similar to tene.

Envz

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2014, 01:28:21 pm »
The reason no one has responded is because of the fact that you are now deciding to try to make change during the school year, when everyone is busy. You had two months during the summer when people could be active to try to make the server better, but that's in the past now. I, for the most part, am sure I cannot make any of those times due to football/school and I am almost sure it is the same case for donut.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2014, 02:06:32 pm »
Considering you use PST, (San Jose IP Address) you'd be near the 4-7pm block. If you have football or school from 6-7, I am very sorry for your life.

LilWaffles

• Formerly LilWaffles
  • Professor Assistant
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -14
  • Now known as Asphyxiiatez!
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2014, 02:34:48 pm »
The reason no one has responded is because of the fact that you are now deciding to try to make change during the school year, when everyone is busy. You had two months during the summer when people could be active to try to make the server better, but that's in the past now. I, for the most part, am sure I cannot make any of those times due to football/school and I am almost sure it is the same case for donut.
Stop having a negative view on everything, it's not going to help settle anything. Get a better attitude. All your posts are negative and its not gonna make the admins listen to your opinion.

#swag

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2014, 03:02:53 pm »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g98JTwylzQKOmit7RFHdS91qJKMviFBCjS-USPyn6c4/edit#gid=0

My availability. If Prod or Tene send me their gmail account emails to edit it, they can add theirs as well and we can all see just how possible this might be with all 3 of us at the same time.

As a community opinion, I say yes to 0-1 GMT on Mondays Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Im sure the top yellow part will work for almost anyone. 
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Envz

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2014, 04:05:08 pm »
Stop having a negative view on everything, it's not going to help settle anything. Get a better attitude. All your posts are negative and its not gonna make the admins listen to your opinion.

First of all, stating the truth is not negativity. I don't know if you read what I just said, but to put it into terms even you (I hope) can understand is that there is no community here anymore to respond due to the school year, and that summer was the perfect time to do it, but nothing was done. I don't think that was too hard to understand and it wasn't negative at all, so please, read before you post.

Also, my wording on certain posts may not be the nicest, but its because I try to state points that no one listens to time after time, and it just pisses me off that this server had such potential, but no one wants to do anything to fix it. I don't know what type of wake up call the admins need for them to realize that this server cannot amount to anything without change. Mio has left, Para tried to come by and help, and still nothing is being done.

TLDR; Truth isn't negativity, server is dead, good luck getting admin waffles
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 04:07:02 pm by Envz »

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2014, 04:56:30 pm »

Also, my wording on certain posts may not be the nicest, but its because I try to state points that no one listens to time after time, and it just pisses me off that this server had such potential, but no one wants to do anything to fix it. I don't know what type of wake up call the admins need for them to realize that this server cannot amount to anything without change. Mio has left, Para tried to come by and help, and still nothing is being done.

Nothing is being done? Mk. Have fun in your fantasy world.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2014, 05:02:42 pm »
@Envz I think it's a little much to say that the only opportunity is in the summer. This server has been here for more than 3 years and only three months out of the year are summer. This server can survive easily outside of summer as it always has. Yes, summer does allow for the most opportunities for everyone to meet up at meetings.

But stop focusing all your energy on trying to get a time that works for everyone. Won't happen. If you three admins have a time you can all meet up (WHICH YOU DO), THEN FUCKING MEET UP THEN. Anyone who wants to come will. They don't need to be there though. All of the communities problems have been outlined so much at this point on the forums. Admins need to talk to each other and get a new, cohesive plan that involves new gameplay/map and be open about talking about it rather than hiding behind curtains. You don't need dates of when things will be released or anything. But right now there is absolutely zero direction except building which is not what a PVP server should be focusing on 100%.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2014, 06:43:32 pm »
I wasn't saying it was the only time to do it, just the best and the perfect opportunity. I didn't mean to make it sound like that if I did.

Obviously nothing is being done because the server has had the same playstyle for months. The only objective in the server is to level up your pokemon. There is no solid way to get money, the economy isn't working, grinding all day is boring, and there is no one playing on it. 99% of the time there are 0 people online.

Luckily I have an idea that will solve all of those issues. I've already told 1ce and he seems very receptive to them.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2014, 01:13:36 am »
I just realized something. We're doing the first Yellow time on the availability schedule. Aka, 4-7 PST Sunday afternoon. Not during a school day. If that changes any opinions, I hope it was helpful.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2014, 09:27:22 am »
I just realized something. We're doing the first Yellow time on the availability schedule. Aka, 4-7 PST Sunday afternoon. Not during a school day. If that changes any opinions, I hope it was helpful.

I don't know what implications that realisation has.