Author Topic: Temporary retirement  (Read 3314 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Temporary retirement
« on: February 16, 2016, 03:55:35 am »
Alright. So. I just made an agreement. In order to facilitate my roommates and my business that we're starting up, I've made an agreement to not play any computer games at all until May 1st 2016. This includes minecraft, and therefore I cannot administrate or build while playing minecraft until that date. I will be in irc still, and retain console access still. I leave all my privileges and responsibilities to Snowbreak, and trust in his judgement. Any decisions he cannot make will be left to Tenebraemaximus, and I have to trust in her judgement on those. I am sorry, and can only hope that my life improves for the next 74 days. I wish you the best, and hope that we all benefit from this decision.

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Temporary retirement
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 12:22:24 am »
I leave all my privileges and responsibilities to Snowbreak, and trust in his judgement.

Note: This does not make Snowbreak an admin, just in charge of whatever 1ce was building.

Also can you add your fix to strength rocks sometime and let me report if they're fixed?

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
Re: Temporary retirement
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 02:21:50 pm »
i will conquer china for you in titan quest