Author Topic: VIP Raided  (Read 2451 times)

synderfin

• 'Official MCForum Watcher'
  • PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 12
  • Om nom nom I'm a shark!
VIP Raided
« on: August 08, 2015, 06:42:49 am »
I logged on today to find my VIP somewhat raided. All item frames, with items in them, were destroyed. This means that I've lost my Apollo bow (full enchants), my trophy for escaping /warp 1cec0ld, my feather from killing the legendary mob Moltres, my special glitched slab block, etc. All my most precious items were on display in my trophy room and are now gone. There are meant to be specific World Guard protections in place to prevent this from happening and someone doing this not only breaches server rules 5 and 9 but has also gotten their hands on a fully enchanted bow, among other valuables. The other possibility is that a crash could have done this, in which case I urge everyone to make sure items frames of theirs haven't been lost. I believe theft is more likely, however, because all my vip chickens had been slaughtered. I realise this could have happened from a crash but there were two survivors, that had not been killed due to being in my cauldron, which should have died if it was a crash.
Either way, I come here asking for compensation. Those were my most precious items from the last 4 years and are not only important to me but took a great deal of time to obtain. So can i please be reimbursed by an admin or mod?
Thank you for your time. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 06:45:16 am by sharkfin1997 »
Formerly known as sharkfin1997/cynderfin
Only user who knows what 'ltns' means :/
Owner of SharkCo.
Sheriff of the Pewter Police
Donator
All regions builder
Fuchsia City Gym Leader
Official MC forum watcher
Favourite server quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Banner I made (Outdated):
Trainer card:

Ad...