Author Topic: JourdyRox123 Please explain?  (Read 4808 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
JourdyRox123 Please explain?
« on: February 16, 2012, 04:28:29 pm »
It has come to my attention that saffron gym has been griefed, I'm not aware of the extent of the damage, but I do have logged proof that JourdyRox, the new co-leader, was a hand in the damage. He has been demoted from Gym leader and removed from permissions in that area until reasons worthy of forgiveness are given.

Ad...

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
Re: JourdyRox123 Please explain?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 04:37:22 pm »
Well as far as i heard Jourdy made holes to the areas only thought for the gym leaders. It must have happened yesterday evening or this morning (I'm GMT+1).

galSrKn

• Cool Trainer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -13
  • Owner of the rare Enchanted Sword.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 04:51:32 pm »
This thing happend yesterday (i could not find admins to see so i just saw 1ce and told him to come fast!) Damage was bigger but i fixes it with wool (didnt have enough wool for all that so some places were griefed until 1ce gave me some wool). I hope we find out why he did it, but there is no good reason to grief gym. Glass maze was also griefed by him so i fixed it when Shinydialga told me about those holes while passing gym obstacles.  Thats it and everyone have fun!

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 05:43:05 pm »
Im sure theres an explanation. I dont see what he could have gained from griefing a couple blocks of wool

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 07:22:00 pm »
Well lets hear one, because I'm hearing a flat out ban unless there is a good one. There is no reason to grief a gym.

Jourdy

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -1
  • Arceus , I love cheeseee
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 08:58:25 pm »
Im not going to sit here and argue with all of you. Ive been at my friends house for the past couple of days. I have no reason for griefing the gym, simply because I didnt do it. It could have been my brother, I have no proof of that as I am unsure of it myself. And I doubt he would tell the truth if I asked him. If I am completely honest you can ban me for what I didnt do. The pic clearly shows me that my account broke some blocks and I am wandering what the hell is going on. If my brother or any other person that was on my account has caused any trouble, I am severly sorry for there actions. Thats the best I can do.
Click the egg. I know you want to.

[url=http://dragcave.net/v

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2012, 08:56:41 am »
Im not going to sit here and argue with all of you. Ive been at my friends house for the past couple of days. I have no reason for griefing the gym, simply because I didnt do it. It could have been my brother, I have no proof of that as I am unsure of it myself. And I doubt he would tell the truth if I asked him. If I am completely honest you can ban me for what I didnt do. The pic clearly shows me that my account broke some blocks and I am wandering what the hell is going on. If my brother or any other person that was on my account has caused any trouble, I am severly sorry for there actions. Thats the best I can do.
I dont know what to say, all i know is that i doubt he would get anything out of griefing his own gym

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 12:06:31 pm »
^Totally agree, and this has happened to me before... My little cousin was acting like he had console commands :p

Jourdy

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 04:21:31 pm »
lol, anyway back on subject I just found out that it was my little brother that did it. He that he was all powerful being a Gym Leader (my account) and thought that he was allowed to destroy blocks. Sorry for any trouble this has caused, even though it was just a couple pieces of wool. Yeah.

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2012, 12:07:06 am »
I'm not sure how to feel about his, Like a Boss  8)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2012, 11:35:25 am »
lol, anyway back on subject I just found out that it was my little brother that did it. He that he was all powerful being a Gym Leader (my account) and thought that he was allowed to destroy blocks. Sorry for any trouble this has caused, even though it was just a couple pieces of wool. Yeah.

Actually, there's more than just this for your ban. I've had many people come to me and tell me that you were an unfair gym leader by taking their stuff and not giving it back, ripping people off, and way more. You've had your chance, and that was your final straw. You should not let your brother play on your account on our server if you felt like you really liked the server. Never let someone pretend to be you if you mind possibly being banned.

Jourdy

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2012, 06:11:37 pm »

Actually, there's more than just this for your ban. I've had many people come to me and tell me that you were an unfair gym leader by taking their stuff and not giving it back, ripping people off, and way more. You've had your chance, and that was your final straw. You should not let your brother play on your account on our server if you felt like you really liked the server. Never let someone pretend to be you if you mind possibly being banned.
I'm not trying to be disrespectful but did you read everything I said? I said I was at my friends house for a couple of days, my brother logged onto my account and so on. I take it its a perma ban then?

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 07:22:12 pm »
:I I'm pretty sure a perma banned has occured but you can gain entrance back if you work with a region like hoenn or somfen I imagen  8)