Author Topic: Mcmmo Stats  (Read 2372 times)

Tactic

Mcmmo Stats
« on: March 13, 2012, 04:57:31 am »
Hi, Ok so I've been checking on mctop/ mctop unarmed, swords and all lately and have seen a major increase in some people's stats. I don't know if this is a bug or they have just been training a lot but I know that you cannot raise your unarmed skill from 300-500 in 1 day, especially if your not even on much in the day. And it is not fair for the people that work so hard to get high skill then suddenly get overtaken by someone and losing their rank in mctop. I don't know if this problem is resolved yet or not but please let me know.

Ad...

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
Re: Mcmmo Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 05:07:02 am »
The reason it was low before was because of 1ce not restoring all the stats yet. The mctop swords seems unchanged from what it was before

Tactic

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 05:52:08 am »
This was after the restoration of stats. In fact the guy who raised his stats from 300-500 had 300 yesterday and 500 today. This was a recent incident.

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 07:44:19 am »
No swords no unarmed dudes with that quick of an advancement I checked,

Tactic

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 12:26:30 am »
Raymondt, Sneaky and lucasrx's unarmed skill raised by heaps I think your right about the swords but not unarmed. I battled all 3 of them alot and there unarmed was very low and now it's like 500.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 12:28:28 am by Tactic »

Lucasrx

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Lt. Surge
  • Friendliness: 14
  • Rare Candy Son, Because Obama Cares.
    • Kongregate.com
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 11:02:43 am »
Raymondt, Sneaky and lucasrx's unarmed skill raised by heaps I think your right about the swords but not unarmed. I battled all 3 of them alot and there unarmed was very low and now it's like 500.

Im confessing that I did raise my unarmed a bit but I actually didnt know it was aloud until you told me which I was going to tell 1ce but I wasnt on all day yesterday. But know all my stats are gone and I kinda want a second chance but with my unarmed set to 0 or decreased. :(
Zombie Kills: 31,000
Skeleton Kills:24,803
Creeper Kills:26,076
Spider Kills:21,500
Endermen Kills:1210

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 12:55:38 pm »
Lucas I'm surprised at you. Same with all those confessing too, finding that exploit. I'm glad Rigby is taking care of this, and that it serves as warning for further action. I'm sure all those responsible will confess fully, and they and the rest of the server already know who they are. The sad thing is that some have cheated and gotten badges.

What a sad thing.

vance101

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 12
  • i'm a groudon ROAR
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 06:07:29 pm »
tactic don't worry it has been solved. I know cause im raymondt 's brother  :banana:
had to do that :P

vance101

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 12
  • i'm a groudon ROAR
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2012, 06:36:39 pm »
why you telling people how to do it :P

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 06:47:54 pm »
Oh oops.  Well peoples should know no to use it anyways. It doesn't seem to be a fun way to level up and you don't get any money from mobs. And I need real fighting experience after loosing to doomfollower with no stats -_-