Author Topic: EVERYTHING UNDER MY HOUSE DISSAPERD AND NOW IS UNDERGROOUND PATH THERE !  (Read 2009 times)

megaaquachicken

• Saffron Leader
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 2
CAN SOME ADMIN HELP ME ! NOBODY TELLED ME THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN SO I NOW DONT HAVE ANYTHING ALL MY ITEMS WERE THERE ! NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED HELPPPPPPPPPPP FASTTTTTTTTT

1ce says dont use caps and size 7 if you want us to take you seriously.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:20:28 am by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
How did you write that big?  ???

LuckyLucario99

• Cool Trainer
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Wow 7 critical hits in a row! What a LuckyLucario!
So your saying the underground path didn't cut through your house before?!?
I have trouble believing that since the underground path was always there...
I can confirm though that it does run through his house since I'm his neighbor and my third floor just barely misses the underground path.
All I can say is are you sure your 3rd or 2nd floor didn't already cut through the path, because if it did the admins deleted part of your house because it cut through the map.
  or [url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/n

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
House name:
How recently this changed
(meaning, when was it like the old way, and when did it change)
Why you thought screaming about it would help:  :doh:

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
If you're the house that cut through the underground tunnel, I have any words to say to you. Many many bad words. But I won't say them for respect.

If it WAS your house, then I'm the one who deleted a portion that cut through the tunnel. We have a rule that specifically says no cutting through admin creations AKA that road. You're lucky your not banned. I do not plan on restoring any of your stuff at all and will be 100% against, I hate people that do this kind of stuff. Honestly, it makes me sick to the core. I don't care if you make 10000 posts complaining or quit, I DON'T CARE. It's a huge middle finger to the people who built this map and who care about it.

megaaquachicken

• Saffron Leader
  • Friendliness: 2
Hey para
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 12:54:44 pm »
Befpre when GalSrKn bought  that house for me some admin i think Mio dig through the tunnel and made me that floors, i didnt knew that it was cutting the tunnel, if i knew i would not buy it, plus no one told me that this gonna be deleted. It's not my fault.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
I don't blame you, it's fine. I'm sorry I deleted your stuff, I'm sure you worked hard on it. And in your situation it isn't fair for you but all I can say is sorry for you getting caught in it. Mio shouldn't have done that, it was wrong. We are trying to keep the map the way it is. I hope you understand. I know you had some stuff and my last post was more out of rage. I'll restore stuff if you want.

LuckyLucario99

• Cool Trainer
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Wow 7 critical hits in a row! What a LuckyLucario!
The funny thing is only is 3rd floor got deleted so sometimes mega comes through my house goes down to my 4th and gets into the bottom part of his house through a hole in my wall.
  or [url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/n