Author Topic: Warmonger  (Read 1946 times)

LuckyLucario99

• Cool Trainer
  • Entering Viridian Forest
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Wow 7 critical hits in a row! What a LuckyLucario!
Warmonger
« on: March 20, 2012, 03:20:10 pm »
Ok so as we all know warmonger is supposed to be banned but, because multi-verse is broken he is allowed in kanto.
My problem though is war stole both megaAquaChickens and my sword while in kanto. sure he says it was a fair disarm but, the thing is HE  WAS IN KANTO WHILE HE DID IT! If he wasn't banned I would just except my loss and move on but, the only reason he mannaged to steal my sword was because multiverse is broken. Vitto, MegaAquaChicken, and I all asked repeatedly for him to give it back but, he wouldn't. So I just really want my sword back (it was diamond with one enchant) and I'm really mad that he took it. I consider this as taking advantage of a glitch, because he was technically taking advantage of multiverse being broken.
  or [url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/n

Ad...

Kenshin_Sensei

• Friendliness: 6
  • My Pants, Where are they?
Re: Warmonger
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 04:12:41 pm »
Due to the situation involving warmonger I would have to agree that this is outrageous of him.
I think I should try one week without video games. Then again thats like telling the warrior tank to heal for a week. Sure he could try but In the end

LuckyLucario99

• Cool Trainer
  • Friendliness: 5
  • Wow 7 critical hits in a row! What a LuckyLucario!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:25:07 pm »
Ya ok so I just went back on the server and he took my diamond enchanted shovel that I had just made and by the way both of these disarms happened in cinnabar battle shiny said he got griefed so I went there to check it out, war pops out behind me and kills me right away I mean seriously I've lost 3 diamonds and 30 xp levels to him in less then an hour. It took me a while to get those xp levels to enchant and it cost money to buy diamonds.  I am so mad that I might actualy quit the server, I was considering donating more money to be an ace donator but, not anymore! You'll be lucky if I stay on the server now!
  or [url=http://www.dragonflycave.com/n

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 04:25:46 pm »
My opinion is that War shouldnt be allowed in kanto in the first place.

No offence, but it is part of your punishment, war.
[url

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 11:46:23 pm »
Well...

Hmm. I really just dont see what the fuss is about. You were in a pvp area and I dissarmed you. If an admin says doing this is wrong then by all means I will return the items. Also I didnt kill you so that makes things even more fun  ;) . Unless I have broken some rule (admins tell me if I have) then I see no problem here at all.

Also to Ken. If I wasnt "banned" would it be treated the same way? I was told BY ADMINS that I can go about my business on the server until MV is back up.

And to Lucky. Im not supposted to be banned. I am supposed to be restricked to the Unova region. If it were a true BAN then I wouldnt be anywhere on the server. And also there are pleanty of pvp zones in Kanto sooo...yeah. And Mega was in the wild so dont even get me started on that bull.

Final say goes to the admins. Ignor and lock this topic if I am right, or post a comment telling me what I did wrong. Thanks
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 05:59:19 am »
Multiverse is up, don't expect to see him any longer. I'll reimburse your items, because I expected him to lay low. I was wrong.