Author Topic: Problem with Notch Apples  (Read 3762 times)

MYMOM105

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Gym Leader
Problem with Notch Apples
« on: May 21, 2016, 01:22:29 pm »
So I'm trying to make a few enchanted golden apples in the server (an apple surrounded by gold blocks) and it won't craft. I've tried a number of different berries, and yes, I have also used an actual apple in the center. Also, normal golden apples (an apple surrounded by gold nuggets) aren't crafting either. I got the crafting recipe right (confirmed by the Minecraft wiki.) Is this a problem with Minecraft, the server, or is there something I'm just not getting?
6 Kanto badges
5 Johto badges
Former Cinnabar Leader 47 Wins 9 Losses
Former Member of The Elite 4
Former Co Leader of Pewter Gym
Current Fuchsia Leader

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
Re: Problem with Notch Apples
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 03:52:34 am »
Crafting recipe was removed in 1.9. Only way to get them now is a lucky find from a dungeon chest or similar. Also recheck your crafting recipes:hattip:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 03:54:45 am by tenebraemaximus »

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -128
  • Detective WaffleCock reporting for Duty!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 03:27:20 pm »
Crafting recipe was removed in 1.9. Only way to get them now is a lucky find from a dungeon chest or similar. Also recheck your crafting recipes:hattip:
Well that seems like bullshit, now our E4 fights are only going to last a minute -.-

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 03:32:28 pm »
i'm kinda of glad notch apples are like super rare. I just get sick and tired of spam clicking for 5 minutes because basically elite fights boil down to who has enough gear to outlast their opponent. rinse and repeat. It's like an arms race. everyone stockpiles their shit and holds onto it until the fights happens. It makes the fight for champ a grind fest rather then a skills match.

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 09:24:16 pm »
i'm kinda of glad notch apples are like super rare. I just get sick and tired of spam clicking for 5 minutes because basically elite fights boil down to who has enough gear to outlast their opponent. rinse and repeat. It's like an arms race. everyone stockpiles their shit and holds onto it until the fights happens. It makes the fight for champ a grind fest rather than a skills match.
Or you can be like me, lose a ton of elite fights in a row while you are training unarmed, and then be a little bitch by stealing everyone's weapons, and then killing them.

r1579

• Entering Mt Moon
  • Friendliness: -8
  • "A life is like a line. long but easy to break..."
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 08:10:47 pm »
my unarmed is already maxed. i'm taking about how every elite fight is an axe fest with a side of G apple spamming. If I wanted to click my mouse millions of times to win, I'd rather play Mario Party. I just wish there was more skill involved for those fights then it being who has the most gear and who can break the other's faster.

- have 8 kanto badges.
- have 7 johto badges.
- current KANTO Champion!
"I remembered someone who would die to save the world. Where is that person now?! if you cannot even muster up the courage to stand up to the enemy, how do you think you can obtain this ideal world of peace? rise up almighty hero and save us from the looming death above!"

WaffleDoc

• PokeManiac
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 09:41:04 pm »
my unarmed is already maxed. i'm taking about how every elite fight is an axe fest with a side of G apple spamming. If I wanted to click my mouse millions of times to win, I'd rather play Mario Party. I just wish there was more skill involved for those fights then it being who has the most gear and who can break the other's faster.
Pfft, who needs skills, when you have MCMMO, and  Arceus  Apples!