Author Topic: Server Ideas?!  (Read 17166 times)

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
Re: Server Ideas?!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2012, 10:36:50 pm »

Tekkit is interesting but none of the admins know anything about it. We'd need people who know it inside and out, willing to administrate it, trust them,  and limit a lot of abusables things. Do plugins work with tekkit? Like World Guard? I don't know. Yes, you can add plugins to tekkit. And just disable the explosives, the rest like condensers are actually legit duplicators. Seriously. Also, disable the things that can cause damage to the world, but keep the quarry, it's organised.

Not original.

Previous response stands. Like the idea, don't know how to implement.

I suggested prison server but if we want to go through with it, we need some extra spin on it than just a theme. Something that makes it stand out.

Too much for one server. Try to specify.

http://minecraft-server-list.com/sort/Vanilla/

Ad...

Tactic

• Ninja
  • Professor Assistant
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 14
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2012, 11:25:35 pm »
As Ichi already mentioned, we could have multiverse on the server and make a world for each of the good ideas, eg:
A world for hunger games
A world for Alex's idea
A world for survival
A world for building + pixel art :3
A world for warzones- http://war.tommytony.com/
How it works: you can create multiple war zones, PvP arena's, CTF arena's, spleef arena's and many more and spread them across the world (just far enough so they don't interfere with each other)  Then you create a 'warhub' which contains portals for each zone/arena (not multiverse portals, just portals that teleport you to the zone, maybe we could even use voxelports) with what zone/arena you are entering on it. It's not a hard plugin to learn, you can study it a bit or just ask me I you need further help/information ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 11:29:39 pm by Tactic »

Vithrus

• Fuchsia Leader
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 2
  • Elite 4
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 12:05:15 am »
Another idea could be a server based on the ancient Rome. You'd have a big town, with a market and some kind of Colosseum as center, where people can trade and fight (maybe some other important buildings) and standard/more expensive houses around it that people could buy. A little bit outside of the village, you'd have bigger pieces of land that people could buy. The city itself is not digable, but you can mine when you leave the city. Maybe you could even include a second city, for example the city of Carthage, which would go by the same system. You then could have wars between the 2 cities, where parts of the cities can be destroyed. People would also be able to buy reinforcements for their city.

Alex hit it right on the head... split our server in two, two prison / houses there admins are rule, mods are gaurds, we are slaves fighting getting resources in our "houses" and the become gladiators to fight. Money and hinor, betting on eachother. Prison serves are popular, you will get. A lot of people joining and then DONATING

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 04:33:06 am »
Updated Idea:
You have three big cities (Rome, Kairo or any other Egyptian City, and a Viking City). When the player joins the server, he has the choice to join one of these 3 cities. Each city has different advantages and disadvantages that could be thought of later. When enough players of two cities are online, they are asked if they want to have a war or not. War starts when enough players accepted. The winner gets rewards and maybe stuff that the community of the other City gathered.

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 05:40:58 am »
Updated Idea:
You have three big cities (Rome, Kairo or any other Egyptian City, and a Viking City). When the player joins the server, he has the choice to join one of these 3 cities. Each city has different advantages and disadvantages that could be thought of later. When enough players of two cities are online, they are asked if they want to have a war or not. War starts when enough players accepted. The winner gets rewards and maybe stuff that the community of the other City gathered.

I like the idea of having multiple towns having wars. 3 cities may possibly be difficult to manage but it'll do.
We should also get a list of plugins to use. Towny Chestshops for the merchants WITHIN the towns.
Areas to have. Neutral areas An area for each town.

Class System. Admins and mods take up the higher parts normal citizens have many options, farmer, tree gatherer, merchants, and many others.

It would be nice to get an organized idea with like everything put into a "final touch."

Lastly I would like to say it would be nice to spread out and have a new server. That way maybe if we meet people on this new server we can direct them to pokemon server and see if they enjoy it.
[url

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 08:03:56 am »
Updated Idea:

Age of Empires server? Sounds cool

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 12:10:11 pm »
I like the idea of a true RPS server... Could be interesting.

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 01:11:14 pm »
RPS?

alexandred3

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 9
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 01:12:38 pm »
RPS?
Rock Paper Scissor is the only thing I can think of that would make sense:P

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 01:14:44 pm »
I was thinking Role Playing Server but he said RPS server so server server? Did he make that mistake or is it something else?

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 01:13:52 pm »
Any game or system that uses Weakness or Strength to determine winner is known as a Rock-Paper-Scissors game. Water beats fire, fire beats grass, grass beats water, water beats ground, etc. It's just a giant, complicated, 17-item Rock paper scissors game, if you look at pokemon.

mitzr

• Celadon Leader
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 1
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2012, 05:04:32 pm »
I suggested prison server but if we want to go through with it, we need some extra spin on it than just a theme. Something that makes it stand out.

what about a pokemon themed prison server?

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2012, 05:43:57 pm »

what about a pokemon themed prison server?
Personally don't like the idea.

Barnitzn

• Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 3
  • Back again bitches!
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2012, 09:05:42 pm »
what about a WoW server, where you join teams with other player to go on quests and gain mmcmo points
-EX CIANWOOD CITY GYM LEADER
-EX 4th JOHTO ELITE
-EX JOHTO CHAMPION!!!
-EX OLIVINE LEADER
-EX ERUTEAK LEADER
-EX VIRIDIAN LEADER

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2012, 02:55:09 am »