Author Topic: RollBacks  (Read 1247 times)

KABO000OM

• Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: -1
  • WEEEEEE
RollBacks
« on: April 01, 2013, 03:18:00 pm »
Hey I was on one day and all of my mc stats were working fine. Then, all of a sudden, I came on the next day and they were gone. I know me and madenton had this problem. I have lost my money, homes, and my inventory was deleted for some reason. I have not lost the amount of homes I can set, I have just lost the homes I had set before. I would like to know why, if it was on purpose. But if not, I would like at least my stats and money back. I do not know what I had in my inventory, so unless you have a record of that, do not worry to much about it. But for the rest of the things, I would like back if I could get it back.
TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!TENE!

^__^ My Life Story ^__^

Ad...

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
Re: RollBacks
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 06:02:09 pm »
http://www.pokemonserver.net/forum/index.php?topic=3305.0

This problem was already discussed. Please search for similar topics before making a topic.  This topic belongs in Problems.

Me and many other's have/had the same problem.  Some have been resolved already.  Me however am still waiting for my march 22 rollback to get my stats back.