Author Topic: Shrine Problem  (Read 3302 times)

Colindeng2

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -4
  • The True Innovater
Shrine Problem
« on: May 09, 2014, 02:58:01 am »
I decided to get Zapdos. When summoned, it spawned INSIDE the building. I WAS SO MAD. Could you make a warp or opening inside the power plant?

Ad...

dc4545

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: 0
  • Has the same name as a Dragon type gymleader
Ice shrines
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 12:44:27 pm »
Hello and I was wondering if you could possibly move the ice shrine that you can spawn in articuno with a orb just a bit farter away from the wall because me and dragonitejustin have both experienced it spawning in the wall and then dieing so if you could please move it farther from the wall and thank you

Xtra

• PokeManiac
  • Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -3
  • Scientist
Re: Ice shrines
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 12:16:08 am »
As have I. The same goes for zapdos as we cannot enter the power plant where mine now resides.
Current Pixelmon Pewter Leader
Former Pixelmon Saffron Leader
Former Pixelmon Viridian Leader
Current Pixelmon Elite Challenger

eyoung12ftw

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -10
zapdos dying
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 05:50:58 am »
I spend about 4 hours filling my zapdos orb and after so long filled it went to the srine (don't know how to spell) spawned it saw only its wing in the wall getting hurt and I couldn't hit it with my pokemon or my master ball so it heard it die from suffocation. I don't have proof but dragonitejustin and xtra know I was filling my orb and emolga was there after the zapdos was killed. I don't know what to do but I want some thing cause know I have to spend another 4 hours filling another orb. Personally I think I should just get a zapdos spawned for me and ill use my master ball. I don't think its fair to lose a legendary to a wall. thanks Eyoung12

eyoung12ftw

• Leaving Pallet Town
  • Friendliness: -10
Re: Shrine Problem
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 05:55:33 am »
this is the samething that happened to me but my died in a wall I think my and craft should both get zapdos spawned for us then we catch it

cp910

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: -44
  • Eternally charging the GameBoy~
Re: zapdos dying
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 12:00:33 pm »
ADMINS, MOVE THIS TO THE PIXELMON SECTION! :)

This happened...
Been an exiting day for me

cp910

• Friendliness: -44
  • Eternally charging the GameBoy~
Re: Ice shrines
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 12:02:03 pm »
1ce shrine :P
But anyway, yes they should do something about this

This happened...
Been an exiting day for me

jibbyfunk

• Friendliness: -6
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 01:09:20 pm »
I spend about 4 hours filling my zapdos orb and after so long filled it went to the srine (don't know how to spell) spawned it saw only its wing in the wall getting hurt and I couldn't hit it with my pokemon or my master ball so it heard it die from suffocation. I don't have proof but dragonitejustin and xtra know I was filling my orb and emolga was there after the zapdos was killed. I don't know what to do but I want some thing cause know I have to spend another 4 hours filling another orb. Personally I think I should just get a zapdos spawned for me and ill use my master ball. I don't think its fair to lose a legendary to a wall. thanks Eyoung12

I lost a Mew that way. Get over it.

tymac

• Cool Trainer
  • Fighting Erika
  • Friendliness: -24
  • “Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 09:02:10 pm »
ADMINS, MOVE THIS TO THE PIXELMON SECTION! :)
I have 8 Kanto badges and 4 Johto badges!
I was the Vermilion Gym leader on the PVP server, where I led Vermilion for about 3 1/2 years!
I am a Kanto/Johto builder!

Daanor

• Professor
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 8
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 12:07:12 pm »
I've merged all the shrine topics together to make this easier. Some mystery admin (not me) has already gone around and either moved the shrines or opened up areas where the birds would be stuck. I tested each several times, and they seem to be working fine. Articuno can still spawn in the wall, but always popped out next to me after a second or two. If you are still concerned that the bird might die when you summon it, I would advise either recording evidence so we can get you a replacement orb, or asking an admin to watch you summon it.

Colindeng2

• Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: -4
  • The True Innovater
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2014, 05:22:56 am »
I've merged all the shrine topics together to make this easier. Some mystery admin (not me) has already gone around and either moved the shrines or opened up areas where the birds would be stuck. I tested each several times, and they seem to be working fine. Articuno can still spawn in the wall, but always popped out next to me after a second or two. If you are still concerned that the bird might die when you summon it, I would advise either recording evidence so we can get you a replacement orb, or asking an admin to watch you summon it.
Thanks a lot!