Author Topic: ATTENTION  (Read 7721 times)

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
Re: ATTENTION
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 01:57:46 am »
Para thats the same with our little version of Hoenn, when I gathered the few members that decided to join me, they told me about the off scales, I saw a few for my self on my friend's account. Although building a region IS difficult, it can be fun. Lately my team hasn't been coming on maybe Timezones or problems atm. But oh well. Who knows maybe you admins may accept our Hoenn as the servers.
[url

Ad...

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 02:45:09 am »
You really start to appreciate the work of past builders when you start building yourself. Some parts can be incredibly frustrating *Relic Castle  :rant: :rant: :rant: *

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2012, 12:27:17 pm »
Sevvii's falling apart :/

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2012, 01:51:15 pm »
Sevii is at a stand still, Sinnoh has paused, and Hoenn is slowing! Will they be able to do it in time? Will it be to scale?

Find out next time, on the Pokčmon server!

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2012, 02:52:02 am »
I'd come help sevii if I didn't have to use an emulator and have Unova duties..

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2012, 07:37:37 pm »
Para thats the same with our little version of Hoenn, when I gathered the few members that decided to join me, they told me about the off scales, I saw a few for my self on my friend's account. Although building a region IS difficult, it can be fun. Lately my team hasn't been coming on maybe Timezones or problems atm. But oh well. Who knows maybe you admins may accept our Hoenn as the servers.

Arceus  your a hypocrite. Do you hear yourself? You just caused the same issue again! What happened to the dedication of the real Hoenn? This is why I HATED VoxelHoenn! It split the team up! And now you've decided it was OK TO DO WHAT WAS WRONG IN THE FIRST PLACE???? Ichi, you should have just addressed your unsatisfaction to me or Prod! It wouldn't have been hard! I saw the scaling mistakes and I hoped someone would fix them! I really don't have time to do this all myself! Isn't that the purpose of a "team?" A group working together to accomplish a certain goal? Apparently not in your eyes.

Ichi, can we just stop this? Right now? I am sadly agreeing with Paradox on this on, maybe we shouldn't have done 4 regions at once. Seeing as if you have as much as the actual Hoenn has done, can we merge the two together? You, Prod, Anon, and I can all see what we should keep between the actual Hoenn and you to-scale Hoenn? I approve of keeping your routes. The houses though are what I would like to discuss though. What do you say?