Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 3247 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Gratitude
« on: August 07, 2012, 05:05:30 pm »
I've been thinking about making this post for a while and was going to post it after all the regions were done but I decided to post it today because I feel like that no matter when this post is made, the meaning still stands.

I'll get straight to what I want to say. I want to thank all of the builders and directors of all our region building for taking so much time to do what they've done. It takes a lot of effort and time, as I and a lot of others know, to build to a scale and make it look good all at the same time. To take the responsibility of building for the sake of bettering the community/fun is what I wanted from Day 1 of this server. Need proof? Our Minecraft forums post, where we started, has been edited many times, but there is a section that has never been touched. Why make this server?:

Why?[/size][/font][/size]Who didn't play pokemon as a child or just anytime you were ever alive? I think it would be fun to bring Pokemon to minecraft and have this become a real thing. For those pokemon fans true at heart, or those who just list to see a true project come to life, this would be a great server addition to minecraft, and help bring the community closer, hopefully.[/color]

Honestly, through all your hard work you have made that come true. I won't mention specific people to thank. I thank everyone who willing took building and directing on their shoulder on behalf of the community and for pure enjoyment. It brings me a lot of happiness.

I can't say it enough but I'll say it again: Thank you.

Ad...

Mariofighter3

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Koga
  • Friendliness: -30
  • It Doesn't Matter.
Re: Gratitude
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 06:23:08 pm »
Paradox, you need not to thank us; more we thank you. Your idea of a server dedicated to Pokemon, more our childhoods, is something of a piece of work. You and and the few who that started this server have treated something more than just a place to have fun and a great time; you created a community. A community that stands dedicated and strong, and willing to help at any cost. That's why we are building, not only to relive our childhoods like you few originally did, but to finish the project that was for us.

Thank you Paradox. Thank you. :)

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 09:12:44 pm »
You're welcome Para. But it doesn't being one of the people to think up this amazing idea and actually go through with it. Just glad to be having fun building. So, thanks for making this happen and being an awesome admin :)

Tactic

• Ninja
  • Professor Assistant
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 14
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 04:06:36 am »
I am now more inspired to build and Paradox, as Mario said, the real thanking and credits go to you and the other few who started this server and for all the dedication, inspiration and support you have given us. Without you, this community and server would have never lasted as long as it has/is. So thank 'you' Paradox for an amazing server and I hope to continuously earn your trust.

EDIT: Rare candied ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:15:59 am by Tactic »

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 05:23:56 am »
I am now more inspired to build and Paradox, as Mario said, the real thanking and credits go to you and the other few who started this server and for all the dedication, inspiration and support you have given us. Without you, this community and server would have never lasted as long as it has/is. So thank 'you' Paradox for an amazing server and I hope to continuously earn your trust.
We should be thanking you Paradox, You've brought me more than a year of joy and created a gateway for us to meet people we would never have met if it wasn't for your idea's and work
I can safely say that finding this server is one of the best things that ever happened

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 08:24:21 am »
I am now more inspired to build and Paradox,

You should already have been inspired to build :p Unova will win the race at the current rate xD