Author Topic: Admin meeting: June 14  (Read 10891 times)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Admin meeting: June 14
« on: June 14, 2012, 11:28:53 pm »

1) Teamspeak: Banner and Facebook will be added and such to TS. The TS is Pokemonservers, not JPOG. Forever and forever amen.

2) Disrespect: No more of this. Respect your admins, they deserve it. Because of stupid bickering, the pokemon moderators have lost their TS abilities and are back to normal.

3) Duping: We have caught several members duping. They are:

smnn
jord7531
bginch4949
Merven

They are banned till they each pay 30$. Their items will be wiped and their balance will be wiped.
Upon return to the server these players will be "dumbass" rank for 2 weeks.

Due to our conversation with Jord7531, which included blayton disrespect, lying, and an attempt to make us look stupid, his punishment has been increased to a 2 week ban from teamspeak, a 2 week mute on the pokemon server if and when he returns, along with disabling his access to party chat for the 2 week period.

We do know and appreciate how generous some of our moderators are, However do to this offense we will not accept any donations from a mod to get any of these players unbanned, as a representative of the server you should not be supporting any of these actions, thank you.

A major problem with this was alt accounts and such. DO NOT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO TO OTHERS. IF YOUR ACCOUNT DOES SOMETHING, EVEN IF IT IS NOT YOU, YOU WILL BE PUNISHED.

4) Banned: The bans payment will be raised to 10$.

5) Banned appeals: Solved

6) Wars: Wilderness 2 is now the official "WAR" area. All wars should go here. If you're new, don't go. If wars are at other wilds, they will be moved here. (10 points for Archie for ideas).

7) Start of month voting: It's 300$ now.

8) Videos: Ken is Deoped. Everyone and anyone can record videos. Woot woot.

9) Bes will be dumbass for another 2 weeks, in these two weeks we want you to show us you can actually behave yourself because in the time you have been dumbassed you have still been causing trouble/trolling, This is your last warning.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 03:12:32 am by oddy »

Ad...

idracoghost

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 2
Re: Admin meeting: June 14
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 12:09:27 am »
soooo wats up with the E4 then?
-former viridian leader twice
-former cinnabar leader
-unova builder

-former saffron gymleader

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 12:13:24 am »
Woot Woot, jord please wait, don't pay, and just time out :3

Force is meaningless without skill.

Bespinben

• Cool Trainer
  • First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -3
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 12:13:28 am »
The Bespinben issue: He is trolling and making lives for noobs and others very hard. We had this situation before, with hix. We (admins) have voted and majority says Bespinben will be a dumbass for a month, until 6/12/2012.

...I'd like this fixed please. It's been 2 days since I was supposed to be un-dumb***-ed.

hixhen1

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Brock
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2012, 12:13:30 am »
well ali's just gonna donate for em....

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 12:13:33 am »
the elite 4 and any challengers will have their remain unless they time out, they will be given the opportunity to get back on the server before that happens
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 12:23:18 am »
i understand my ban, but why is our ban 30$ compared to the normal 10$? Just wondering, and theres nothing we can build? My state would help more if i could build something...anything at all....

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 12:28:23 am »
we found $10 an insufficient price to pay, do to the severity and total impact these actions run on the server itself $30 was more appropriate for the situation, you, and others banned for this incident still have your teamspeak permissions in tact so if you would like further elaboration upon our decision, i would prefer to discuss over teamspeak with you.
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 12:40:08 am »
well ali's just gonna donate for em....

We do know and appreciate how generous some of our moderators are, However do to this offense we will not accept any donations from a mod to get any of these players unbanned, as a representative of the server you should not be supporting any of these actions, thank you.

Bespinben

• Cool Trainer
  • First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: -3
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 01:00:03 am »
9) Bes will be dumbass for another 2 weeks, in these two weeks we want you to show us you can actually behave yourself because in the time you have been dumbassed you have still been causing trouble/trolling, This is your last warning.
I'd like to know what trouble I have caused. Honestly, there is really not much I can do with my limitations. Only things I can recall is pushing Mio while in the pokecenter today (much to her chagrin), and camping Victory Road (naturally, because that's where I fish to survive since my food supply ran out due to being unable to use pokecenter).

bginch4949

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -2
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 01:14:59 am »
I have give you credit Bes, wouldn't have thought u relied on fishing to live without heal signs.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2012, 01:55:46 am »
Lawl Hix.

And Woot! Making a Video right as soon as I get on!

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 02:01:03 am »
For a reason I will not say, ali can't donate for these players even if he is allowed too :p

liquidfired

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -4
  • Unregistered Member (Error 114: Needs Activation)
    • Liquidfired's Channel of Awesomeness
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2012, 02:09:03 am »
I'd like to know what trouble I have caused. Honestly, there is really not much I can do with my limitations. Only things I can recall is pushing Mio while in the pokecenter today (much to her chagrin), and camping Victory Road (naturally, because that's where I fish to survive since my food supply ran out due to being unable to use pokecenter).

Although you've been one funny troll, it still annoys people that you go to Wild 2 and you just troll at PVP. Shifting behind 2 block tall dirts then getting your bow shooting them 3 times, tping to spawn, then going back into Unova portal, then tping to wild2

zekrom74

• Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: -9
  • wth is going on? ._.
    • www.falsewebsite.co.uk.sg.net@gmail.com/http://legithacks(legittothemax)
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2012, 02:15:38 am »
He left to heal man, I could here him getting hurt, also he can hide behind the dirt, not like hiding is illegal anyway