Author Topic: Invincibility?  (Read 5728 times)

adambigboy14

• First Pokemon Battle
  • Friendliness: 2
Invincibility?
« on: July 10, 2012, 06:13:23 pm »

Hello, so over the past months/weeks of me playing on the server, I have noticed some people are way harder to kill then other people. For Example: Whenever I attack someone with diamond armour (peternjb for example) It takes me about 15-20 hits about with berserk to kill them, But when I attack these 2 other people ( xEnvz, and Jotr123) Its like they dont even take damage. I used berserk and hit them about 25 times with it then I hit them about another 25 times without berserk and they dont even die or at least seem worried that they are about to die, (Keep in mind this is all when I had 250 plus unarmed skill). So today I heard jotr talking about not taking damage at all with his armour on. I asked if it was all protection 4 armour and he said "not at all". So then I questioned him saying "Then why do you not take any damage?". Then jotr replied "Its something the Admins Let us do". So I am wondering what is it that they have that makes them pretty much invincible? And why Is this even allowed?. I find it so unfair that everyone that goes out there that fights with him dies every single time because they can never take 1 heart away from him and they just die and lose all of there stuff. If anyone thinks this is fair they are nuts. I would like to know why they are able to have this ability and who is letting them. I would like for them to not have this anymore because it ruins everyone else's pvp experience and is not even fair to anyone.

Thanks for your time: Adam
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 06:15:39 pm by adambigboy14 »

Ad...

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
Re: Invincibility?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 06:34:00 pm »
Actually. From what I have experienced its a skilled gained from donating. Though I like it too much to say more  :cool:
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Tenebrae

• Sinnoh/Unova Head Builder
  • Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
  • Friendliness: 105
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate :D
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 08:44:48 pm »
Actually. From what I have experienced its a skilled gained from donating. Though I like it too much to say more  :cool:

Works out good for training too. But it is illegal in gym and elite battles.

tnguyen1

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: 15
  • Zeref The Dark Mage
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 09:42:41 pm »
Is this for dragontamer only?

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 09:46:07 pm »
so dragontamers get invincibility? OP!
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Anonymouslyanon

• Hoenn Head Builder, Official House Auditor
  • Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 24
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 10:11:41 pm »
It's not invincibility, but it's really great protection against unarmed people.

Oh, and Envz isn't a dragontamer.

adambigboy14

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 12:34:49 am »
Dont you guys think this a really unfair? Like no madder what I bring to fight them, I will die. Jotr even said that a sharpness 3 fire 2 sword does nothing.... Doesn't that just seem totally ridiculous? Like no where in the donation perk post do I see " Invincibility". Like come on, this is just way unfair....

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 12:43:29 am »
It's not invincibility, but it's really great protection against unarmed people A lot of things, actually.

Also, this donor perk can't be used in official battles, such as gym or elite battles. Not sure if it can or cannot be used in events, but probably not, though. As long as it's used in something as unimportant wild 2 wars, I don't really see the problem.

Dont you guys think this a really unfair? Like no madder what I bring to fight them, I will die.

Potion spamming is also an option.  :p

adambigboy14

• First Pokemon Battle
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 12:58:33 am »
What, do you think I'm made out of potions? I think they should not be allowed to use it in any pvp scenario, and as long as they only use it for fighting mobs and such, it should be alright. But to use it to kill anyone and to be basically invincible, I think that's totally unfair. Like really, you guys think this is fair?

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 01:55:17 am »
And I guess its unfair when someone is killed while they were lagging too.

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 02:01:56 am »
Oh how I wish we could use this tactic during Official battles it would make E4 battles difficult to lose. :P and well win.

All you need to really do is get first level of donator and you can use this method. Its allowed ANYWHERE except GYMBATTLES and ELITE BATTLES.
[url

Ichikunjii

• Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 02:44:10 am »
First sign of abuse? I could've sworn way back a friend of mine was told by oddy you may not use it in official fights. And a
[url

Tenebrae

• Professor
  • Fighting Agatha
    • Bandcamp
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 02:47:03 am »
Whats opening?

I saw that 1ce -_-

Ahmed

• Dragon Tamer
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 8
  • Look into my eyes!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 02:56:16 am »
This is a perk? I never knew.

Anonymouslyanon

• Cerulean Leader
  • Cycling Road
  • Lather, rinse, maim.
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2012, 03:09:50 am »
What, do you think I'm made out of potions? I think they should not be allowed to use it in any pvp scenario, and as long as they only use it for fighting mobs and such, it should be alright. But to use it to kill anyone and to be basically invincible, I think that's totally unfair. Like really, you guys think this is fair?

It's pretty much the equivalent to Prot. IV armor. It gives you a lot of defense, but it doesn't make you completely invincible. This thing wasn't just discovered a week ago, you know. People have been doing this for a while, and no one has said anything about it (not that I know of) until now. Also, it seems as though some donators don't even know what it is, so as long as not many people know how to do this, it's fair.

i suck at debates/arguments blargh
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 05:02:41 am by Anonymouslyanon »