Author Topic: Paradox, mio, and anyone who wants to read  (Read 1755 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Oddy, rigby, and I (the only people at this last meeting) have agreed that while I am in charge of archie's re-immersion into the server, we will NOT TELL ANYONE about it. I am NOT going to be archiesalts bitch-whine-beg target, he's mostly backed off and given up on zombiedood and its gotten us 3 months of relative calm. Let him continue to ask for zombie, and I'll operate behind his scenes.

Ad...

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
Personally, I think we should tell people that zombie isn't an admin anymore. I know he requested that we not tell, but I'm getting complaints he's not active and don't know what to say.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Who's complaining besides Archie? I just (understandably) don't want Archie targeting me with his annoying-as-hell requests.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
I won't make this weeks meeting because of work, I had my avaliblity open but I agreed to some hours before I realized what day it was I was agreeing to work... I need the hours anyways... Or need to quit my job and find a better one... Fucking McDonalds.. Sigh

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: