Author Topic: Sexuality / Homosexuality  (Read 23138 times)

cabass

• Banned
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -39
  • Huntsman, if you need an assassin, just mail me.
Re: Sexuality / Homosexuality
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2012, 08:31:11 pm »
Shane, your dumbassidness shines brighter then the sun (anyone see the irony :D)

Ad...

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
  • Friendliness: -23
  • Lakweesha Muthafuckinisha Jones
« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2013, 12:53:40 pm »
Sahaquiel used a revive! This topic was revived!
Anyways, I don't get why homosexuality is such a big deal.  I don't give a fuck about who you love or how you love, but for some reason, people still want to keep something that happens in a person's private life illegal.  I see a lot of hate on homosexuality every day because I live in the South, one of the most hateful places I know.  My friend is bi and I'm scared of all the hate he might get just because of his sexual orientation.  No one should be discriminated just because they like men or women.
Former Viridian and Celadon City leader

Come on, Satan! Let's get sickening!

Sweaty

• Penis
  • Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -18
  • HELP I'VE GOTTEN TOO INTO ANIME AND I'M GROSS
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2013, 11:45:01 pm »
Sahaquiel used a revive! This topic was revived!
Anyways, I don't get why homosexuality is such a big deal.  I don't give a fuck about who you love or how you love, but for some reason, people still want to keep something that happens in a person's private life illegal.  I see a lot of hate on homosexuality every day because I live in the South, one of the most hateful places I know.  My friend is bi and I'm scared of all the hate he might get just because of his sexual orientation.  No one should be discriminated just because they like men or women.
Amen to that. But here in california people call each other gay on the daily.

Warmonger_2

• Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 4
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2013, 10:15:02 am »
Where in California is here though?? It's a big state ya know
THE builder of Unova!!!

All fear the all powerful WARMONGER CLAN!!!

Le ocean maker.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2013, 08:55:05 pm »
The Ugandan government is about to pass the Kill the Gays Act.  All it needs is the president to sign it.  Wouldn't this be illegal under the U.N?  This is very bad for LGBT people in Uganda.

Sahaquiel_9

• Entering Lavender Town
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2013, 09:49:37 pm »
Here's something the Minister of "Ethics and Integrity" said.

In the context of Stephen Fry, asking Ugandan Minister of Ethics and Integrity, Fr. Simon Lokodo, in a recorded interview, why Ugandans were more concerned with what gays did in the privacy of their homes rather than with the high incidence of men raping girls, Lokodo responded: “Ah, But it is the RIGHT kind of child rape. It is men raping girls and that is natural.”

Some details about the law:

"The Kill the Gays bill has Passed in Uganda .There are about two million Reported Gay Men and women in Uganda.This Law is to IN in [sic] prison them and kill them one by one.

Anyone caught or reported gay will be put in prison for life or killed. Anyone who Harbors a gay will be given 14 years in prison . Anyone who helps a gay will receive 3 years in prison. Anyone who talks to a gays will be given One year in prison. You can be thrown in Prison just off someones word.

People in Uganda are rejoicing in the passing of the law as they dance in the streets. Many Say as Christians they are looking to kill them to help there government and say it with Joy and Happiness. Many have been beating in the street already.some killed.

I have had many all morning long who want to kill themselves and end there life. I have been up all morning consoling these people as tears rub down my face.. As Christians are we suppose to hurt each other are love each other. Jesus Christ who repents the light of the world.How can we bring people Christ when we have hate in our hearts. How can we shine light into darkness when we have hate. I ask that all payers be with these people as Rwanda does not repeat it self all over again."
- Moses Walusimbi, Founder/CEO Uganda Gay on Move. FB Group "Uganda Gay on Move".
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 09:53:24 pm by Sahaquiel_9 »

Honedge

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -10
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2013, 09:59:13 am »
The Ugandan government is about to pass the Kill the Gays Act.  All it needs is the president to sign it.  Wouldn't this be illegal under the U.N?  This is very bad for LGBT people in Uganda.
This is just…horrible

gavinnic1

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -33
  • Blast Burn!
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2013, 03:17:44 pm »
Amen to that. But here in california people call each other gay on the daily.
Same here. :P

ZobTheSlayer

• Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: -58
  • My dislikes are my likes. My likes are my dislikes
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2013, 02:25:09 pm »
I honestly don't see the problem with being gay or lesbian. If you love someone of the same sex, big deal? No need to make fun of people just because they are different! One of my friends is a lesbian, but we don't make fun of her! There's no need to kill people for loving someone. Sure, it's kind of wrong in a way, but it's their choice, if you want to be gay/lesbian, do it. Why should other people prevent you? It's your live, not their's.  Arceus , get a grip people! Focus on fixing your freaking differences instead of making them worse!