Author Topic: Politics  (Read 5564 times)

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Underground Passage-Vertical
  • Friendliness: 9026
  • Meow
Politics
« on: February 18, 2012, 09:36:14 pm »
Debate politics

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with
[4/10/2014 8:28:45 PM] Miosio: your mother
[4/10/2014 8:28:50 PM] 1cec0ld: lol
[4/10/2014 8:28:51 PM] Daaron: heyo

Ad...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Underground Passage-Horizontal
  • Friendliness: -654
  • Burn it to the Ground
Re: Politics
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 09:50:37 pm »
America is goin to Hell in a handbasket.

way to go debt to china, lets keep spending.  8)

Ron Paul 2012

Because nobody else is going to legalize my drugs.

CKDavid

• Friendliness: 4
  • Like a boss
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 10:00:09 pm »
I didn't care much about politics until SOPA came along...

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 04:10:31 am »
because yaknow censoring the internet will somehow help? lol

Vitto

• PokeFan
  • Fighting Sabrina
  • Friendliness: 16
  • PWNZOR 3000
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 05:38:29 am »
I think Geert Wilders is an idiot.

[url

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2012, 08:05:10 am »
I think vermin supreme should be president. Mainly cos i want a free pony :)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
  • Friendliness: 39
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2012, 01:16:12 pm »
In no way do I mean to offend you, Mio, but I think the demographic on our forums isn't old enough to have an intellectual debate about politics because, mainly, they don't give a damn.

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Meow
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2012, 09:29:20 pm »
If you dont give a damn then dont post. this section is for people who give a damn.
and 1. you are discriminating against the population saying they are not intellegent enough to converse about these subject.
and 2. not all of our population are retards. If i want to moderate this section then I can and if you feel you are not mature enough to participate then gtfo.
thanks

[4/10/2014 8:28:39 PM] †eneßrae: hey mio, if you had to do bestiality what would you do it with

zombiedood

• The Tin Man
  • Burn it to the Ground
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 02:07:07 am »
I do like vermin Supreme but I feel his voice isn't a strong enough of a force to change anything. I mean atleast Ron gives me drugs.  ::)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 08:37:34 am »
If you dont give a damn then dont post. this section is for people who give a damn.
and 1. you are discriminating against the population saying they are not intellegent enough to converse about these subject.
and 2. not all of our population are retards. If i want to moderate this section then I can and if you feel you are not mature enough to participate then gtfo.
thanks

Mio, do not put words into my mouth. I said our demographic, which is MAINLY young teenagers. I'm not saying they're retards, but most kids don't care for politics because they cant participate in elections. Also, that is my opinion on politics, so it is relevant to the topic so I have the right to post it.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 02:22:36 pm by Miosio »

Miosio

• Meow
  • Professor
  • Meow
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 02:23:12 pm »
thanks

Mio, do not put words into my mouth. I said our demographic, which is MAINLY young teenagers. I'm not saying they're retards, but most kids don't care for politics because they cant participate in elections. Also, that is my opinion on politics, so it is relevant to the topic so I have the right to post it.

I apologize if I misunderstood you.
(did you know i can modify other peoples posts lol)

Paradox

• Professor
  • Fighting Giovanni
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 11:28:41 pm »
I recently came back from a Model Congress that simulated the American government. I was put in the House of Representative as a Democrat. During my time there, I learned a lot about politics that I didn't know. What my true feelings about politics are, I still don't know, but I think it's good to look at both sides of the political spectrum. Of course, it's rude of me to make it sound like the American government covers the entire range of politics, because it does not, but for these purposes, it's the only government system that I've been formally integrated into to.

Democrats have a few good points in their ideology. I see where they come from that the government should try to become more integrated into the social life of private sectors to allows a grouping of government and citizens. I also see as to why they would want to increase taxes so that the government can help have more money to make our country better than what it is now and to increase the basic life style, such as healthcare, into a more desirable place to be.

Republicans also hit a few strong points. Did dour founding fathers not want us to be free of a suppressing government and be able to express our opinions and our actions as we warrant? Shouldn't we be able to do what we want with as little government regulation as we desire? OF course, there need to be laws to the extent, but for business's, a strong belief in free trade and no interference of government is a strong ideal. Why mess with what the Americans can do? And taxes can be very hurtful towards the middle and lower classes, especially in this economy. And the government does often waste money on things that aren't needed.

OF course, these are just my perspectives. In no way do I say these are right, just what I know. If someone would like to correct me, I'd love them to.

TL:DR
Read it.

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 04:02:58 am »
BTW Randal Terry is turning gay!

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 04:03:33 am »
Also if you see David Cameron in america. Shoot him for me

vance101

• Turning Bill into a human
  • Friendliness: 12
  • i'm a groudon ROAR
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 03:19:08 pm »
I recently came back from a Model Congress that simulated the American government. I was put in the House of Representative as a Democrat. During my time there, I learned a lot about politics that I didn't know. What my true feelings about politics are, I still don't know, but I think it's good to look at both sides of the political spectrum. Of course, it's rude of me to make it sound like the American government covers the entire range of politics, because it does not, but for these purposes, it's the only government system that I've been formally integrated into to.

Democrats have a few good points in their ideology. I see where they come from that the government should try to become more integrated into the social life of private sectors to allows a grouping of government and citizens. I also see as to why they would want to increase taxes so that the government can help have more money to make our country better than what it is now and to increase the basic life style, such as healthcare, into a more desirable place to be.

Republicans also hit a few strong points. Did dour founding fathers not want us to be free of a suppressing government and be able to express our opinions and our actions as we warrant? Shouldn't we be able to do what we want with as little government regulation as we desire? OF course, there need to be laws to the extent, but for business's, a strong belief in free trade and no interference of government is a strong ideal. Why mess with what the Americans can do? And taxes can be very hurtful towards the middle and lower classes, especially in this economy. And the government does often waste money on things that aren't needed.

OF course, these are just my perspectives. In no way do I say these are right, just what I know. If someone would like to correct me, I'd love them to.

TL:DR
Read it.
lol at the TL:DR