Author Topic: Time to ban Jord7531 again.  (Read 2144 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Time to ban Jord7531 again.
« on: October 03, 2012, 11:01:35 pm »
So the below attachments show the small details of what I found.

Any chance y'all know who created the cianwood gym arena? And the 3-thick cap of diamond blocks that Jord has been mining (over 20 pages of logblock records)

It's sorta fucked up if you ask me.

I'm not going to ban him myself, I'd like full input first, let him think he got away with it.

OH and btw, his story for cheap diamond sales? "Someone gave them to me"

So lying AND MINING CREATIONS.

Upon worldguard view, this is under CianwoodGym protection.
So Ali's involvement in making it makes a little more sense.
But his destruction does not make any.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 11:08:52 pm by 1cec0ld »

Ad...

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
  • Friendliness: 8
Re: Time to ban Jord7531 again.
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 11:27:35 pm »
I believe Jord should be banned.
I realize that he should probably be perma-banned but although he's a dumbass idiot retard he is a great assest to the server, active player, good builder, and an active donator.
His punishment should be as follows: He should be appointed Head Builder of Hoenn and have to build the whole region as well as management. The trick is he dosen't have world edit.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: 32
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 01:14:33 am »
Fuck it ban IMO if he wants back make him pay he's been here long enough and been in trouble enough times to know what he can and can't do. No easy way out this time
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 01:16:23 am »
Wait a second I say don't even allow him back that diamond duping was a thing too. That's two very similar offenses ... PEACE JORD
Where's the fire? What's the hurry about? You better cool it off before you burn it out.

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 01:24:22 am »
Fuck it ban IMO if he wants back make him pay he's been here long enough and been in trouble enough times to know what he can and can't do. No easy way out this time
I'm fine with making him pay; but as I said before he is a really good asset to the server.. when he's not banned

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 03:24:52 am »
I'm fine with making him pay; but as I said before he is a really good asset to the server.. when he's not banned
how is he an asset at all? He's a good builder? This is mine craft there's a lot of those. He leads a gym? A lot of people have, will continue to , and want to. I honestly can't think of one positive thing he has contributed to the server. If you can please explain.

~Ali~

• Aussie
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 77
  • Always watching over.
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 05:56:48 am »
Oh yeah, I was helping him build the gym when I was mod. Though I didn't place the diamond and gold blocks.

Memories, something a person will have forever.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog

BjZrGooD

• PokeManiac
  • Farewell SS Anne
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 09:34:35 am »
how is he an asset at all? He's a good builder? This is mine craft there's a lot of those. He leads a gym? A lot of people have, will continue to , and want to. I honestly can't think of one positive thing he has contributed to the server. If you can please explain.
1. He donates a lot.
2. He's a great builder, sure there will be plenty of those. But he has done most of sinnoh which is a lot.
3. He's one of the best PVPers on the server, and I respect that.
4. He's a veteran, and if you couldn't tell those guys make about 50% of our active player base and are slowly dwindling. If he leaves there will be a chain reaction and others will leave aswell.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:36:06 am by BjZrGooD »

oddy

• Professor
  • Raiding Silph Co.
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 01:20:22 pm »
1. He donates a lot. Donations are irrelevant when discussing this.
2. He's a great builder, sure there will be plenty of those. But he has done most of sinnoh which is a lot. Minecraft still full of builders.
3. He's one of the best PVPers on the server, and I respect that. One persons PvP ability does not actually effect the server and shouldnt be considered white talking about punishment
4. He's a veteran, and if you couldn't tell those guys make about 50% of our active player base and are slowly dwindling. If he leaves there will be a chain reaction and others will leave aswell. he may have been on the server for a good ammount of time but he cant continue to get away with stuff like this, he's been in trouble so many times you cant just keep letting someone back who constantly is breaking rules.

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 06:08:26 pm »
I see only one semi-important point in there.

4. If he leaves there will be a chain reaction and others will leave as well.

I'm no doomsday prophet for the server like Rigby and Hanzo, but the more people we force to leave, the more people will follow.
Our playerbase and their reaction should be taken into consideration.

Also, I thought he was only punished for the nodus-duping before, what else has he done?

Currently, the ideal punishment I can see is equal to Warmonger's but worse. Force him to finish Hoenn, without WorldEdit. I've seen how heavily he relies on it in console (good  Arceus  the spam) taking it away from him will piss him off, and his decision to stay will be his own.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email: