Author Topic: Jotr Please Confirm  (Read 1438 times)

1cec0ld

• Frozen Hearted Admin
  • Professor
  • Fighting Blaine
  • Friendliness: 94
  • Who am I to judge others?
  • Pokemon Team: Typhlosion, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Glalie, Jolteon, Mew the HM Slave
Jotr Please Confirm
« on: October 16, 2012, 10:00:02 pm »
<18:57:01>  "Bginch4949" pokes you: Pichu went in chest during his gym battle, sent wolves on me (when not allowed) when I should have
<18:57:20>  "Bginch4949" pokes you: won, THEN he went and attacked me INSIDE my house, Jotr witnessed most of this.

Ad...

Prodigy39

• Professor
  • Surfing south to SeaFoam
  • Friendliness: 18
  • Live your life the way you want to
Re: Jotr Please Confirm
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 10:40:21 pm »
Pichu also said he was a mod and almost got a new person to rage quit. The new person was jabbing how the server's mods sucked and I kicked him saying "KBye I am the only mod on and I just logged in". Then he came back and apologized for his behavior. Needless to say, I wasn't that happy with Pichu (or Stng who was cheering him on). And btw somone greifers Poketower and used W/E or lb hide, fixed it while explaining to the new person what went on.
"Tene likes her men like squirrels like their acorns... Buried." -Me, inspired from adult swim
I approve

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 08:40:57 pm »
I vanished, TP'd to Pichu to give his diamond pickaxe back, but I saw BG getting mobbed by tons of dogs, both players unequipped of helmets. Then I saw oPichuo digging through his chest, not sure if he grabbed a new helmet, but I think he did.

Force is meaningless without skill.

Jotr123

• Dragon Tamer
  • Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: 3
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 08:59:53 pm »
I didn't read the second part right, I didn't see BG getting attacked in his own house. I'm almost confident about the first part, though.

Force is meaningless without skill.