Poll

Did red die on Mt Silver or did he just walk away

He died on Mt Silver
4 (30.8%)
He walked away after you beat him
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Red's Death on Mt Silver True Or did he just walk away after you defeated him  (Read 12116 times)

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing

Shark and I where Having this Discussion (Fight) About the Topic and i want to know your Opinion on this The story that i believe is is Under

Red was sent to Mt. Silver not to train his Pokemon, but as a place of solitude. To escape the mental anguish Kanto had brought him.
Oak congratulating him on his victory over his grandson Blue was just a front for the media. Behind the scenes, Oak scolded Red for de-throwning his grandson as champion. Even Red's mother eventually supported Oak's opinion and ruled her son as cruel and heartless for doing such a thing to Blue, especially after he killed his Raticate.Word of what Red had done spread quickly throughout Kanto. Everyone began to hate him for what he did to poor Blue. The death of his Pokemon and denying him a championship.Eventually, all of Kanto hated Red. Red quickly grew emotionally unstable from such abuse. He didn't have friends anymore. They all hated him, even his mother, because of what he did to Blue. In an act of trying to free himself from this region-wide torment, Red ran away to Mt. Silver so he could forever live in peace and solitude with his Pokemon and escape the constant torment the people of Kanto put him through.

His only friends at that point were his Pokemon.Red eventually died atop Mt. Silver. The freezing cold claimed the lives of him and his Pokemon. Although many people detest this theory, the facts are there. Notice how when you battle Red as Gold/Ethan, he simply disappears after the battle. Without a trace. This was possible because he's in fact a ghost that basically forced himself into death being all of Kanto mentally tormented him ever since he defeated Blue for the League Championship. Notice how he doesn't say anything upon your encounter with him. His soul was too disturbed by the tormenting happenings that occurred in Kanto prior to his championship. Too unstable to say a word. Oh how it must feel to have your own mother resent your very existence...Red found out the hard way that becoming a champion was not what it was cracked up to be. It was not only the direct cause of his eventual mental instabilities, but also the first step in his demise; His death atop Mt. Silver.

This is my Story and im sticking with it. Also that When you beat Red He Dissapears. You dont accualy see him walk away
so im asking you guys what do you believe He walked away or he died on my silver and Was a Ghost until he got beaten and Departed for the After Life.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 04:33:33 pm by hobo4chompy »

Ad...

ArchieSalt

• Professor Assistant
  • Spelunking in Seafoam Islands
  • Friendliness: 25
This is the most ridiculous story ever. But you've got me interested. I'm going to find out what REALLY happens to Red. Even if it kills me

Pythonhier

• Fighting Misty
  • Friendliness: -9
  • Team Rocket Agent
That.... That was the worst... not best thing ever.  See what I did there?  This was awesome!  I love the idea.  I always just assumed that when you went up top to fight Red he was up there training, and he just attacks you for trespassing without a word, and when you win he gets "Run's to the nearest Pokemon center".  But this is much more awesome!

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Raiding TeamRocket in Celadon
  • Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
Hm I know it's true Red Killed Blues ugly rat thing but I think this isn't true at all.

Barnitzn

• Exploring Rock Tunnel
  • Friendliness: 3
  • Back again bitches!
I would agree with you in some cases, except for two things

1. Pokemon doesn't kill anything, you don't even know if Raticate died, we are just speculating that

2. Red has Gary's Charizard and I don't think that he would give it to him over what had happened in the championship fight
-EX CIANWOOD CITY GYM LEADER
-EX 4th JOHTO ELITE
-EX JOHTO CHAMPION!!!
-EX OLIVINE LEADER
-EX ERUTEAK LEADER
-EX VIRIDIAN LEADER

Frenzy_Monkey47

• Friendliness: -45
  • mooooo.
It does
In lavender town Blue states "Red did you ever have a pokemon die?''
After that raticate was never on his team again.

Okieskinny

• PokeFan
  • Cycling Road
  • Friendliness: 16
  • ◕ ‿ ◕ Always Watching
Red didn't directly kill Raticate I believe, instead I think Raticate died from drowning, as the S.S. Anne was extremely crowded, and Raticate could have been shoved off the side of the ship.

hobo4chompy

• Fighting Your Rival
  • Friendliness: 1
  • The Lemon Law Its A Real Thing
Ok so with Raticattes Death

Red vsd Blue on S.S Anne
Red Beat Blue on the S.S Anne

Then Blue tried to hurry to a Pokemon Center But there was no Pokemon center on the S.S Anne and since it was Crowded Blue couldnt Make it in time

Thus Ratticates death

ryancpexpert

• Dragon Tamer
  • Raiding Silph Co.
  • Friendliness: -53
  • Ex Kanto Champion #GaryOakStatus
i think what happened was he had 7 pokemon the seventh one use some type of move that would blend them with the scenery and he hurried off to continue training without accepting defeat from you.
-IGN: ryancpexpert (Ryan)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
-EX Kanto Champion
Sure you have won plenty of battles but remember that 100x0 will always be 0

Z4X3R

• Friendliness: 0
  • we really out here
Ffs Ryan stop bumping all of these useless threads.